3ypc 1.12: Bobby Mccain, Jakeem Grant, Novelty Lighters, John Avery | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc 1.12: Bobby Mccain, Jakeem Grant, Novelty Lighters, John Avery

images

Ever notice when the announcer girl say's Simon name there's a little something extra in her voice - just an observation

Not without nitpicking...It's got a nice, organic feel to it.

Would the subject of nitpicking be the sound quality or something along those lines? That's something we look at and I'm not sure we can do a ton about at the moment.

But really anything else about it from a performance standpoint, we would like to do whatever we can to make it better.

Not that we're doing it with some ambitious aim in mind, but we don't do this to be mediocre at it either.

Would the subject of nitpicking be the sound quality or something along those lines? That's something we look at and I'm not sure we can do a ton about at the moment.

But really anything else about it from a performance standpoint, we would like to do whatever we can to make it better.

Not that we're doing it with some ambitious aim in mind, but we don't do this to be mediocre at it either.

Nah, but it never hurts to build a couple sound buffer boards yourself. Super easy and cheap to build(@10 bucks per board with about 100 YouTube videos to choose from).
Still though, that's nitpicking, because I can still understand everyone. It just sounds a bit like a conference call where all three of you sound like you're in separate areas...Which, again, is perfectly fine. It's not like I'm listening to someone calling in.

Alf's voice is smoothest and easiest to understand, but his voice could just naturally have that effect.

Either way, I'm kinda nitpicking. However, you can practically become an expert in a day just scrolling YouTube. Maybe go to a sound forum and ask a few questions on how to fine tune it to make it seem more homogeneous between the three of you.

You see, I shouldn't have said anything. The podcast is 100% enjoyable.

Heck, it may lose some of its charm if you tinker too much with the technical stuff.

It's the knowledge and anectdotal material, as well as the synergy between you three that make it what it is.

...and you don't toot your own horns which is very refreshing.

No worries. I meant to reply thanking you for the sound tips, didn't get the chance yet. Thank you for the compliments!

Seriously though I tried to listen to the Herald podcast with Armando and Adam Beasley and...oof. I like Adam. He's struggling because Armando is just so awful.

Ever notice when the announcer girl say's Simon name there's a little something extra in her voice - just an observation
They are both English - the something extra that you hear in her voice is her loyalty and passion for fellow Brits, the Commonwealth and the Queen.

No worries. I meant to reply thanking you for the sound tips, didn't get the chance yet. Thank you for the compliments!

Seriously though I tried to listen to the Herald podcast with Armando and Adam Beasley and...oof. I like Adam. He's struggling because Armando is just so awful.
BTW - Armando speaks very highly of you.

you mean Smeagol from the Latino Lord of the Rings...

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5taWFtaWhlcmFsZC5jb20vbGF0ZXN0LW5ld3MvZTUxcTVqLVBvc3REb2wxLm1vdi9hbHRlcm5hdGVzL0xBTkRTQ0FQRV83MjAvUG9zdERvbDEubW92

My God, tell me Adam doesn't already look like a hobbit.

Lord, I apologize...This is why I will never use twitter.

I haven't even listened, I just remember Jorge Sedano's impression of him back in the day on 790...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom