3ypc 1.12: Bobby Mccain, Jakeem Grant, Novelty Lighters, John Avery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc 1.12: Bobby Mccain, Jakeem Grant, Novelty Lighters, John Avery

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Latest episode of 3 Yards Per Carry.

Web: https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/e/3ypc-mini-camp-mexico-episode-112/

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2#episodeGuid=ThreeYardsPerCarry.podbean.com/3ypc-mini-camp-mexico-episode-112-ce10608ebebf100c6ea78afe51acc948

Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/liste...u-pod-16&view=/ps/Irkw4ymxvrfdutnhgcyx6g7np44

• Alf goes on a cruise and comes back with a...lighter...he has to smuggle through US Customs.

• We definitely do not tease him for this for the entire show.

• People are pretty ridiculous in response to any Dolphins development, latest being the Bobby McCain extension.

• McCain's $6.75 million per year average, which kicks in starting 2019, will basically be 1/30th of the salary cap. A bargain for the role he plays on the defense.

• There's upside to this because he's a growing player that has literally gotten better every single year and he's now being given a chance to win an outside job in Base in addition to his inside job in Nickel.

• His 40 time at the Combine was on the cusp of upper-third for corners over the last decade, he had a 10'10" broad jump which is way above normal, and his shuttle time was the 3rd fastest the Combine had ever seen among corners. He's a good athlete but people often don't think of him that way.

• Ryan Tannehill is THE leader of the locker room now. This is by design.

• Jakeem Grant had a big day, in a lot of ways.

• Aside from obvious tape watch, I like to look at Yards Per Target, Yards Per Route, and Missed Tackles per Catch.

• Jakeem Grant leads in all three categories.
    • THE NFL...not just the team.

• We know who wins that race.

• Do you know what John Avery does for a living now? You can't make this stuff up.

Things I've been told recently:
  • They pulled Ryan Tannehill aside and told him that with Suh gone, they are expecting Tannehill to be THE leader of the team. He took that personally.

• When Raekwon gets voted a captain, it will be more or less a formality. He's already there.

• The level of camaraderie is different this year than it's been in a long while. Lots of team activities, guys genuinely love each other. It's different.

• Jerome Baker's focus is on blanketing TEs on pass downs.

thanks CK, just finished up listening. im screwed now that I found out I can listen to podcast at work. I listened to the one where yall were talking about ajayi being an asshole while I was grilling out one day and haven't gotten a chance to catch on the rest, but now I can :)

latest

thanks CK, just finished up listening. im screwed now that I found out I can listen to podcast at work. I listened to the one where yall were talking about ajayi being an ******* while I was grilling out one day and haven't gotten a chance to catch on the rest, but now I can :)

I've heard of binge watching but haven't heard of binge listening! Thanks!

I've heard of binge watching but haven't heard of binge listening! Thanks!

cant today, but normally I put in 6 hours in my shop on Saturday and nobody calls me on to the floor or bothers me, my youtube playlist that I run on the computer has gotten pretty dang repetitive after being in my position at work the last 2 years. btw when you reference in regards to people on twitter and social media bitching about stuff (BMac contract) are you referencing to Finheaven also. please tell me you never reference this website, we have people that would bitch about a BJ

cant today, but normally I put in 6 hours in my shop on Saturday and nobody calls me on to the floor or bothers me, my youtube playlist that I run on the computer has gotten pretty dang repetitive after being in my position at work the last 2 years. btw when you reference in regards to people on twitter and social media bitching about stuff (BMac contract) are you referencing to Finheaven also. please tell me you never reference this website, we have people that would bitch about a BJ

Not really referring to FH, no.

But that's a pretty funny line, lol.

Not really referring to FH, no.

But that's a pretty funny line, lol.

Great stuff.

I tried bringing back about a dozen bottles of alcohol back from the Caribbean on my honeymoon a little over 14 years ago. More than I was supposed to. So I just jammed them under clothing in a duffle bag. The problem? Was that the bags had to go over a roller assembly through customs. CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG...it was remarkably evident to everyone in a 50-foot radius that there were a bunch of bottles in my bag. The guy just looked at me, shook his head, and waved me through.

Last edited:
Great stuff.

I tried bringing back about a dozen bottles of alcohol back from the Caribbean on my honeymoon a little over 14 years ago. More than I was supposed to. So I just jammed them under clothing in a duffle bag. The problem? Was that the bags had to go over a roller assembly through customs. CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG...it was remarkably evident to everyone in a 50-foot radius that there were a bunch of bottles in my bag. The guy just looked at me, shook his head, and waved me through.

All I could think about when they were talking about the vibrating penis lighter he was sneaking in was how we were all talking about how immature Dak and Zeke were for having the penis squirt guns at the bar last weekend

oh shoot CK, does my above post and mentioning of parts of the podcast on here mess with it or anything that's allowed to be mentioned. Don't want to upset you or the guys

This podcast being done by Armando is...I want to cry. I need a shower and a hug. I'm in mourning because I feel like I will never again be the person I was an hour ago, before I made myself sit through all 20+ minutes of it.

oh shoot CK, does my above post and mentioning of parts of the podcast on here mess with it or anything that's allowed to be mentioned. Don't want to upset you or the guys

LOL not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom