3ypc 1.13: Jarvis Landry, Red Flags | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc 1.13: Jarvis Landry, Red Flags

Since it was in the pod cast it's ok however we do not discuss politics in the main forum period so let not go down that road guy.

Better to ask CK about those comments in a PM or start a thread for discussion in the political section.
I agree FFM, I apologize. I actually enjoyed the rest of the podcast, and look forward to more.

To be honest, while I didn't like the statements from Landry, I think he was talking about the Browns qb situation in general and not just Taylor vs Tannehill. The Browns have a veteran starting qb, backed up by a first round rookie coming off a Heisman season and then Drew Stanton as the third qb. Has Miami had an overall qb situation of that level in recent years? Sure I think Landry could have avoided all the talk by keeping his mouth shut, but I don't think the initial statement was as bitter as it was made out to be. But when he says the Browns qb "situation" is better than the "situation" he had in Miami he's likely telling the truth to a degree. Wouldn't we prefer to have Tannehill, Mayfield and Stanton over what we've had in prior years?

To add to this point, Landry said he thought the QBs in Cleveland are better than Miami. He did not single out RT. And later said it was not meant as a shot toward RT. But no one brings that up but me.

Last edited:
I think you should start your own podcast and tell people all about it. Let me know how that goes for ya.

I was really hoping I’d impress you so much you’d ask me to be a special guest. In all sincerity, I’m not as good as you and just hoping I could get more fans to be more open minded.

You’re comparing someone getting strangled/choked to what Drake or Landry may or may not have done. I’m wondering what you’re talking about?!?! You tried to make a point. I asked for clarification and you act like you never made the point...and I’m the crazy person!
It’s crazy you don’t see the point.

This is a simple question:

Person A is being harassed during a football play, is upset, starts some pushing and shoving.

Person B comes to the aid of person A and is then choked by a 300+ lb man. Eventually throws his helmet i anger

Landry was being ‘harassed’ during the play. Then retaliated after the whistle. He started the whole thing up after the play was over. Drake is such a bad guy for jumping in to help his buddy and then throws his helmet...

Where are you getting lost at here?

Last edited:
Please quote my earlier comment about a “long arrest history”...oh you can’t!?!?? Because I didn’t say that.

Correct, you didn’t. But you are indeed trying to paint a picture of him in a very negative light. Why is that? These incidents are basically nothing a glorified parking ticket? Breaking team rules, etc....

Trying to tear down drake to build up Landry isn’t the right way to go about it

Drake had multiple run ins at Alabama. His arrest almost got him kicked out.

Correct, you didn’t. But you are indeed trying to paint a picture of him in a very negative light. Why is that? These incidents are basically nothing a glorified parking ticket? Breaking team rules, etc....

Trying to tear down drake to build up Landry isn’t the right way to go about it

I’m adding balance. If you’re going to paint Landry in a negative light for his role then you should also Drake. The defenders of Drake used his past as a reason. I just showed Drake has a history too. Not saying I agree with painting either negatively as I like both players. Just proof the fanatics in here gave Drake a pass and condemned Landry; wrongfully at that. Why is that? I think it’s because Drake is a fin and Landry isn’t anymore.

It’s crazy you don’t see the point.

This is a simple question:

Person A is being harassed during a football play, is upset, starts some pushing and shoving.

Person B comes to the aid of person A and is then choked by a 300+ lb man. Eventually throws his helmet i anger

Landry was being ‘harassed’ during the play. Then retaliated after the whistle. He started the whole thing up after the play was over. Drake is such a bad guy for jumping in to help his buddy and then throws his helmet...

Where are you getting lost at here?

I wasn’t just going to assume you were talking about Drake getting choked. Thought it was possible you were saying Landry choked someone...funny you saw that at the bottom of a pile but didn’t see Landry getting shoved first. Wonder if the Dolphin brass and media comments about how it was all Landry had any thing to do with that.

I wasn’t just going to assume you were talking about Drake getting choked. Thought it was possible you were saying Landry choked someone...funny you saw that at the bottom of a pile but didn’t see Landry getting shoved first. Wonder if the Dolphin brass and media comments about how it was all Landry had any thing to do with that.
Why WOULDNT we be talking about drake was the one being choked? How many people have already mentioned that, and been discussing it? So, you still have yet to answer why being shoved is on the same level as being choked?

Travis my friend let's move the discussion forward and not keep rehashing the Drake incident. Agree to disagree and move past it.

Travis my friend let's move the discussion forward and not keep rehashing the Drake incident. Agree to disagree and move past it.
You might have to just ban me from the thread at this point lol

Nah, I’m done replying though I think. No point at this point. No one’s viewpoint ia going to chance

My reasons for talking about Landry has nothing to do with what he said or anything.

It’s just he’s an unathletic slot that thinks he’s an elite #1 WR.

Can’t make consistent game changing plays, I can think of 3 maybe 4 in his entire Miami career he actually made a play that changed a game.

Back
Top Bottom