3ypc 1.13: Jarvis Landry, Red Flags

Discussion in 'Dolphins Podcasts and Social Media' started by ckparrothead, Jun 14, 2018.

1. jnozag

jnozag Well-Known Member

he averages over 10 ypc in his career. do you check facts before you post?

2. nick1

nick1 I am Groot Moderator Finheaven VIP Donator

Barely and in 2017 he didn't which is what I meant. Either way you also need more TDs like I said. Way to nitpick. Why are you bringing up old posts anyways .Stop trying to pick a fight

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    finomenal likes this.
  3. finomenal

finomenal A True Fan

Watching the game and seeing how Landry plays also tells you he's not great, but when you're a Dolphins fan who hasn't seen much elite talent at WR in a long time, the following syndrome sets in for some fans:

We saw the same thing on the forums when it came to Bess & Hartline, too. Non elite WRs have come and gone over the years, and the same people who anointed the last one anoint the next one. Weird.

miami365 and Ray R like this.
  4. jnozag

jnozag Well-Known Member

Comparing Bess and Hartline to Landry is a joke. One is a 3 time pro bowler and record breaker and the other two are scrubs.

Hartline never had more than 4 td's in a year and Bess never had more than 5. In 13 combined years, they have 28 combined career TD's and Landry has 22 in 4 years and he has more catches than either had in their careers. Any other weak comments?

5. finomenal

finomenal A True Fan

My point flew directly over your head. Have fun picking more internet fights though.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  6. rent this space

rent this space Starter Finheaven VIP

Landry averages 5 TDs per year- not much different and I doubt those guys ever approached 160 targets

Ray R likes this.
  7. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer None of my business. Finheaven VIP Donator

This is kind of nonsense. Gadsden accrued some degenerative health issues in the Arena League, meaning that his NFL career was rather short -- really only about four years. Gadsden was actually very productive on a per-target basis. This is kind of like saying that Brian Hartline is better than Kenny Stills because Hartline had a couple of thousand yard seasons.

I stand by my post. If you magically gave me Oronde Gadsden in his prime with a clean bill of health right now, I would pick him to be on this football team over any receiver we currently have on the roster. And that is not a knock on the guys we have.

Ray R and sunworshipper like this.
  8. JahnDho

JahnDho Well-Known Member Donator

I’d take Gadsden over guys on the current roster too...it’s posts like these that reassure me how mediocre Miami’s roster is.

9. phintim

phintim Seasoned Veteran

I loved Gadsen highlight film stuff , Parker has more talent imo but just can't produce so Gadsen wins.

Ray R likes this.