3ypc 1.13: Jarvis Landry, Red Flags | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc 1.13: Jarvis Landry, Red Flags

CK when do you normally post the new podcasts?

Episodes always debut every THURSDAY, just for future reference.

Episode 1.14 is out but as I'm eyeballs deep in studying contingent liability immunization, duration matching strategies, and stratified cell sampling...I was forced to bow out of this podcast.

Simon and Alf were supposed to have on Sage Rosenfels but he got too caught up at the College World Series with none other than Matt Moore.

So instead Alf and Simon had on Ethan Skolnick and if I'm not mistaken he gave them some juicy stories from the Nick Saban era, among other things!

https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/e/3ypc-madden-ethan-skolnick-episode-114/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2

I would summarize and start a thread but honestly I've got no time to even listen to it!

Intentionally pushing someone back into the car like that is assault, and could be prosecuted if the person who was assaulted decides to pursue that.

Regardless, the tape was highly problematic.

There's a reality I think we're forced to end up facing with respect to the players on our favorite football team and how they're not all angels, some of them do things that make us detest them, and we sort of have to divorce those feelings away from our fandom of the team.

But I'm just glad he's gone.

The NFL could have did something just based on the video, personally I thought he was getting suspended for sure when this came out, but for some reason the NFL did nothing.

Last edited:
Landry didn’t like it because he needed the play drawn out for him on the grass.

Looking back at some games I never really noticed this, but Landry had to move to his spot a lot more than other players. He would line up ever so slightly off...

Hell maybe it’s just me that saw it I don’t know.

The 1.13 thread lives on View attachment 12777

https://omny.fm/shows/hochman-and-crowder/06-26-2018-hochman-and-crowder-show-hour-3

Another gem from the Hochman & Crowder Show on 560 WQAM. From the 5:47 mark, Pete Prisco (Senior NFL Columnist for cbssports.com) said they didn't run no huddle much because Landry didn't like it. This is the player so many wanted to keep. I'm surprised Gase allowed that to go on. Too much compromising.

Thanks for posting this, because it's interesting and relevant. Pete Prisco doesn't seem like the most reliable 'insider' in the world, but since this is after the fact, I have to believe that at least someone with connections told him this.

I don't really understand why Landry wouldn't want to run the no huddle. He was well conditioned and probably would have kept getting more looks in the hurry-up.

And furthermore, he's a player, not a coach. If the coach firmly believes that running the no-huddle will help his offense score points and win football games, he ought to do it.

Thanks for posting this, because it's interesting and relevant. Pete Prisco doesn't seem like the most reliable 'insider' in the world, but since this is after the fact, I have to believe that at least someone with connections told him this.

I don't really understand why Landry wouldn't want to run the no huddle. He was well conditioned and probably would have kept getting more looks in the hurry-up.

And furthermore, he's a player, not a coach. If the coach firmly believes that running the no-huddle will help his offense score points and win football games, he ought to do it.

Hence Adam Gase complaining about some of their best players not taking their work home with them or learning the plays or playbook. This would certainly explain some things that I have found downright confusing.

Folks with violent tempers, playing in violent sports, living in a society that just a generation ago where wife beating was not really prosecuted seeing a some football player pushing a gal around is not surprising. Sorry to say.

Any guy, any generation who puts his hand on a woman is a p_ssy and I mean a giant p_ssy.
Whatever different times different rules and name calling won't change that. My father told me that jumping in a quarell between a married couple was a easy way to get shot back in the 50 and 60's. Sure he jumped in on some in his neighborhoods. His father met his daughters husband (her husband was a beater) a outlaw and his 3 brothers in his front yard all alone in his night gown wearing a six shooter when they rode ride to take her back. That doesn't happen much anymore the beatings and taking your life in your hands when standing up for right

Whatever different times different rules and name calling won't change that. My father told me that jumping in a quarell between a married couple was a easy way to get shot back in the 50 and 60's. Sure he jumped in on some in his neighborhoods. His father met his daughters husband (her husband was a beater) a outlaw and his 3 brothers in his front yard all alone in his night gown wearing a six shooter when they rode ride to take her back. That doesn't happen much anymore the beatings and taking your life in your hands when standing up for right

And this guy is worried about name calling...lol

And this guy is worried about name calling...lol
Unfortunately thats how alot of violence starts folks running their mouth and the next person thinks they then get the right to take it up a notch. Coached kids soccer and baseball for years the soccer was a Christian league and never had a much of issue because once the jawing started kids or parents I could use scripture to keep everyone in line where as with the baseball which was public that was alot tougher as I had to deal with mad parents and upset kids. Anyway it's easy to be morally justified looking at it on the outside lot harder to do when the bullets start flying for real.

Unfortunately thats how alot of violence starts folks running their mouth and the next person thinks they then get the right to take it up a notch. Coached kids soccer and baseball for years the soccer was a Christian league and never had a much of issue because once the jawing started kids or parents I could use scripture to keep everyone in line where as with the baseball which was public that was alot tougher as I had to deal with mad parents and upset kids. Anyway it's easy to be morally justified looking at it on the outside lot harder to do when the bullets start flying for real.
Dude I don't give a flying f_ck, you put your hands on a woman you're a p_ssy.

Brothers keep this respectful. This is a warning, next time there will be points issued! Enjoy the site.

Last edited:
I don't agree with 'way better' on all of those, but that's an interesting post. Would I rather have Oronde Gadsden on my team or Jarvis Landry?

Landry is a good receiver, but, I think I'd rather have Gadsden. I don't even mean that as a slight to Landry, at all. Oronde Gadsden was really, really good at what he did.
Landry already has more receiving yards now than Gadsden had in his entire career and just as many touchdowns. So, it's pretty easy to disagree with you.

Back
Top Bottom