3ypc 1.13: Jarvis Landry, Red Flags | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc 1.13: Jarvis Landry, Red Flags

He's not great by any means. You need to average over 10 ypc to be great. You need to score more TDs to be great. I don't care about the guy anymore. The reason we are talking about him is he can't leave Miami behind. He's like that crazy ex, just has to talk **** about his ex lover every chance he gets
he averages over 10 ypc in his career. do you check facts before you post?

he averages over 10 ypc in his career. do you check facts before you post?
Barely and in 2017 he didn't which is what I meant. Either way you also need more TDs like I said. Way to nitpick. Why are you bringing up old posts anyways .Stop trying to pick a fight

Last edited:
Barely and in 2017 he didn't which is what I meant. Either way you also need more TDs like I said. Way to nitpick. Why are you bringing up old posts anyways .Stop trying to pick a fight

Watching the game and seeing how Landry plays also tells you he's not great, but when you're a Dolphins fan who hasn't seen much elite talent at WR in a long time, the following syndrome sets in for some fans:

We saw the same thing on the forums when it came to Bess & Hartline, too. Non elite WRs have come and gone over the years, and the same people who anointed the last one anoint the next one. Weird.

Watching the game and seeing how Landry plays also tells you he's not great, but when you're a Dolphins fan who hasn't seen much elite talent at WR in a long time, the following syndrome sets in for some fans:

We saw the same thing on the forums when it came to Bess & Hartline, too. Non elite WRs have come and gone over the years, and the same people who anointed the last one anoint the next one. Weird.
Comparing Bess and Hartline to Landry is a joke. One is a 3 time pro bowler and record breaker and the other two are scrubs.

Hartline never had more than 4 td's in a year and Bess never had more than 5. In 13 combined years, they have 28 combined career TD's and Landry has 22 in 4 years and he has more catches than either had in their careers. Any other weak comments?

Comparing Bess and Hartline to Landry is a joke. One is a 3 time pro bowler and record breaker and the other two are scrubs.

Hartline never had more than 4 td's in a year and Bess never had more than 5. In 13 combined years, they have 28 combined career TD's and Landry has 22 in 4 years and he has more catches than either had in their careers. Any other weak comments?

My point flew directly over your head. Have fun picking more internet fights though.

Last edited:

Landry averages 5 TDs per year- not much different and I doubt those guys ever approached 160 targets

Landry already has more receiving yards now than Gadsden had in his entire career and just as many touchdowns. So, it's pretty easy to disagree with you.

This is kind of nonsense. Gadsden accrued some degenerative health issues in the Arena League, meaning that his NFL career was rather short -- really only about four years. Gadsden was actually very productive on a per-target basis. This is kind of like saying that Brian Hartline is better than Kenny Stills because Hartline had a couple of thousand yard seasons.

I stand by my post. If you magically gave me Oronde Gadsden in his prime with a clean bill of health right now, I would pick him to be on this football team over any receiver we currently have on the roster. And that is not a knock on the guys we have.

I’d take Gadsden over guys on the current roster too...it’s posts like these that reassure me how mediocre Miami’s roster is.

I loved Gadsen highlight film stuff , Parker has more talent imo but just can't produce so Gadsen wins.

Back
Top Bottom