3ypc-(brian Flores-staffing) Episode 1.57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(brian Flores-staffing) Episode 1.57

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Quality stuff as always. I wanted Richard a lot but have since warmed to Flores and think if he could put a good staff together he can be successful for us.

Shifty and Wild Bill can change your user name guys. Send a PM request if that's what you want

CK: Appreciate your opinions regarding our beloved Dolphins over the years. After listening to the most recent podcast, it seems that there is a growing acceptance to our yet to be named head coach Flores. Listening to the podcast from last week I was set on Richards being our guy, but I digress. It seems that one of the reasons for the Flores warmup is because we are surrounding Flores with some competent and experienced assistant coaches. Coaches not connected to Flores. My question is who is putting together this group of assistant coaches? Chris Grier or Flores, who should be preparing for a playoff game? I think it is risky if Chris Grier is arranging these chess pieces without Flores. Appreciate your insight. thanks

I'm pretty sure there is communication between Flores and Grier. Jim Caldwell is reportedly ready to sign on, and recall that was a guy that Flores fronted to the Cardinals a year ago. Patrick Graham is another one, and recall that Flores and Graham coached together in NE.

There's no reason to believe at this point that the Dolphins are securing help that Flores has had no say in.

Travis Wingfield is also starting that Flores does want to bring Chad O'shea and Bret Bielema with him

So all these Patriots guys, Belicheck is ok with Flores taking all these position coaches from him?

Back
Top Bottom