3ypc-(camp Preview-part 1) Episode 1.16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(camp Preview-part 1) Episode 1.16

I'll be posting this pod along with Part 2 in one thread later this week, with the usual summaries and comments.

Simon was duly missed. Maybe it's his British irreverence, maybe it's his inclination for the obscure, but I think he is genuinely funny.
This week's discussion on the D-line was very interesting. For what it's worth, I heard that Charles Harris is extremely focused, has put on some muscle and is looking a physical specimen set for a good season. (Maybe it comes from being in the same room with a good influence like Cam Wake). Don't be surprised when Harris kicks it up a notch.

Simon was duly missed. Maybe it's his British irreverence, maybe it's his inclination for the obscure, but I think he is genuinely funny.
This week's discussion on the D-line was very interesting. For what it's worth, I heard that Charles Harris is extremely focused, has put on some muscle and is looking a physical specimen set for a good season. (Maybe it comes from being in the same room with a good influence like Cam Wake). Don't be surprised when Harris kicks it up a notch.
Would love to see that. I really like our drafts since Greer/Gase took over decision making. Tunsil was a can't miss prospect, hopefully he too can turn it around this season. I really like our young talent

We are going to be running a contest on this Thursday's podcast.

We'll ask a question that only a 3YPC listener should know.

First person to answer it on Twitter gets a $30 gift card to Texas Roadhouse.

Good stuff. Came out with a couple of thoughts and questions. If Devon,McMillian or Kiko go down witj a ir what would you see as our backup plan this year?

Back
Top Bottom