3ypc-(emergency Pod-tannehill Traded) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(emergency Pod-tannehill Traded)

He was on a roll before he got injured by Calais Campbell? They lost 38-6 the week before against the Ravens. And Tannehill had 3 fumbles and an interception in the Cardinals game. I think there is some revisionist history
did you watch that game? It was pouring rain the whole time, look at Palmer's stats...

Genuinely surprised that we got a 4th round pick for him. Tennessee must really want him as backup insurance.

Way to be proactive and capitalize on market demands!

*enjoyed* and

IMO it's hyper critical to realize

this Tua dude is NOT the only solution

@QB. And I seriously doubt the kid lives up to

the hype -- because that's historically accurate.

>>> all I'm sayin' is >>> we're in biz come 2010!

OMG -- I mean 20!

(((caveat emptor: if humanity makes it that far)))

:)

Genuinely surprised that we got a 4th round pick for him. Tennessee must really want him as backup insurance.

It's not this year's 4th. Between that and the trade down this year it's probably like a late 5th or early 6th this year's worth of value.

did you watch that game? It was pouring rain the whole time, look at Palmer's stats...

Tannehill also had 3 TD's in the first half and the Fins were on the way to blowing the Cards out. Not revisionist history. He was on a roll. he had won 6 in a row before the Ravens game.

Tannehill also had 3 TD's in the first half and the Fins were on the way to blowing the Cards out. Not revisionist history. He was on a roll. he had won 6 in a row before the Ravens game.
Didn't ajayi have 3 200 yard games in that stretch?

Using those 8 starts when he was on “fire”. He had a 6.76 Any/a which would have ranked 11th in the 2016 season. That is also cherry picking his very best games and ignoring the horrible 5 game start.

Look at the stats for the two (Fitz/Tanne) for the past 5 years. One is unquestionably better.

Tannehill in the last 5 years. 1192-1839 13327 yards 87td 45 int 7.2y/a 155 sacks -1252 yards 34 fumbles 5.86 Any/a.

Fitzpatrick 1020-1686 12567 yards 84td 55 int 7.5 y/a 80 sacks -368 yards 23 fumbles 6.46 Any/a

One has had to learn new offenses every year. The other had a head coach brought in specifically to make his stats better.

Using those 8 starts when he was on “fire”. He had a 6.76 Any/a which would have ranked 11th in the 2016 season. That is also cherry picking his very best games and ignoring the horrible 5 game start.

Look at the stats for the two (Fitz/Tanne) for the past 5 years. One is unquestionably better.

Tannehill in the last 5 years. 1192-1839 13327 yards 87td 45 int 7.2y/a 155 sacks -1252 yards 34 fumbles 5.86 Any/a.

Fitzpatrick 1020-1686 12567 yards 84td 55 int 7.5 y/a 80 sacks -368 yards 23 fumbles 6.46 Any/a

One has had to learn new offenses every year. The other had a head coach brought in specifically to make his stats better.

Both are mediocre we get that. At least tannehill has been on a team that has been to the playoffs. Fitzpatrick is 36 years old and hasnt been to the playoffs. But keep banging this drum like we got an all star.

I was at that game, he looked outstanding that day. The ball was slipping out of everyones hand that day.

Went to grab a beer and saw the injury on the T.V at the bar, followed by the largest collective sigh/groan/gasp I've heard.

Really a shame that happened to him, but it was time for him to go.

"One is unquestionable better"

*Proceeds to post damn near identical stats*

Someone hasn't had their coffee yet.

Back
Top Bottom