3ypc-(fanbase-banter) Episode 1.15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(fanbase-banter) Episode 1.15

CK gets mad when I bring up Landry, but that’s the only Dolphin news you talked about in the first 25 minutes. I had to run, but the Beatles talk was really funny!

Prisco's revelation was the only thing to talk about, frankly. I tried to bring up other stuff but Simon kept shooting it down because he was convinced we'd already covered it all.

Simon seemed grumpy!

And while I respect some of his musical insights, he lost all credibility when he mentioned Nelly Furtado. Yes, I know he was kidding. No, it doesn't matter.

Also, the greatest Beatles song ever is "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."

McCartney composed Yesterday in a DREAM, man! And he used a really unique scale when he did it, if my music theory professor is to be believed.

Simon is a douche bag. :)

Honestly though regarding Landry, how many times have we questioned a Gase decision that has later been vindicated when we find out all the details.

Good to have you back CK.

Gotta come up with something creative about the Fins. Doesn’t have to be national or even local news. Create something man! Anyone talking about home games at 1PM in the heat? They finally got that. Will it help? Get our juices flowing on the forum. Give us a reason to tune in more.

th

Back
Top Bottom