3ypc-(fitzmagic-2020) Episode 2.66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(fitzmagic-2020) Episode 2.66

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
In this Episode, the guys talk about New Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, talk about the effects that this signing can have on the Future, the Roster and Coaching staff. In the second half of the show, they Debate which QB of the 2019 Rookie Class, Miami would take, as well as talk about the 2020 Draft and Justin Herbert.

https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/e/3ypc-fitzmagic-2020-episode-266/

iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2

Google Podcasts:
https://www.google.com/podcasts?fee...hcmRzcGVyY2FycnkucG9kYmVhbi5jb20vZmVlZC54bWw=

Within a minute Simon also talks about misinformation. Fitzpatrick never had a 6 pick game last year. Also the last five years fitzpatrick has vastly outplayed Tannehill. It really isn’t close who has been the best qb.

His 6 int game (2016) he threw 5 int the last 17 minutes while the team was down by 14 points. Who cares that he threw int while trying to bring the team back. Certainly better than a qb/coach who would rather run on 3rd and 10 with the game on the line.

I don't think you're supposed to take Simon literally when he throws around comments like that; it's exaggeration for effect. I'm pretty sure he also reference him throwing 19 picks in a game.

Q does it really matter if Tannebaum was so intrigued by Herbert that he watched more games than his mom did if Tannebaum is now in charge of making sure the lines are straight for the tennis tournament?

I don't think you're supposed to take Simon literally when he throws around comments like that; it's exaggeration for effect. I'm pretty sure he also reference him throwing 19 picks in a game.

Fitzpatrick NEVER threw 19 interceptions in a game! Ever! These guys are total fake news!

Q does it really matter if Tannebaum was so intrigued by Herbert that he watched more games than his mom did if Tannebaum is now in charge of making sure the lines are straight for the tennis tournament?

I see your point but yeah I do think it matters as A) he still has the ear of Steve Ross because that's how Steve Ross operates, and B) his interest is likely to be reflective of wider interest from within the building.

I'd be very happy with Herbert.

Fromm...Meh.

I've only seen highlights of Tua. Remember when Jake Locker was consensus #1, only to slide. Maybe another year will allow him to drop.

Drew Lock is a robot...

Is CK available for private rants? I wanna send him to the next transgender athletic consortium to fill them with self doubt and make 'em feel like pieces of **** for competing in women's sports.

I can pay him in scrunchies and barely used condoms...

Fitzpatrick NEVER threw 19 interceptions in a game! Ever! These guys are total fake news!
To be fair sir we all understood that was a joke... however saying he followed his good game with a 6 pick game the week after came off as misinfo to me.. i went to look at the stats after that... lets not just brush aside the crap because its your friends crap

If Tannenbaum likes a QB, that is very scary to me. I can't think of too many people worse over the past decade at evaluating QB talent. Now I don't know what to think of Herbert.

If Tannenbaum likes a QB, that is very scary to me. I can't think of too many people worse over the past decade at evaluating QB talent. Now I don't know what to think of Herbert.

I don't sub out my QB evaluations to anyone. Not even on a Costanza basis. I've seen the dumbest people agree with me on guys like Patrick Mahomes. It doesn't bother me when someone likes a guy.

I don't sub out my QB evaluations to anyone. Not even on a Costanza basis. I've seen the dumbest people agree with me on guys like Patrick Mahomes. It doesn't bother me when someone likes a guy.

Haha I know you don't. I just hope Grier takes the same advice, and was not letting Tbum be his evaluator for Miami's future. As long as people who's opinions I respect like him, that is fine if tbum wants to ride on that train. My only point was no one should listen to Tbum for any QB advice.

Haha I know you don't. I just hope Grier takes the same advice, and was not letting Tbum be his evaluator for Miami's future. As long as people who's opinions I respect like him, that is fine if tbum wants to ride on that train. My only point was no one should listen to Tbum for any QB advice.

Ultimately, he'll be evaluated largely based on whether or not he could solve the QB problem. I doubt he left that in Tannenbaum's hands.

The Phins QB is in this years draft, Drew Lock is just as good as any 2020 QB
Alabama QBs do not translate well to the NFL, Joe Namath and Ken Stabler was the last 2 to amount to anything.

Back
Top Bottom