3ypc-(fitzmagic-2020) Episode 2.66 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(fitzmagic-2020) Episode 2.66

Herbert has elite size and athletic ability. I’ve just heard he’s an introvert. I hope Herbert takes the next step. Murray and Tua are great and obviously I’d like to have them but I’d still prefer a big QB.

Alabama QBs do not translate well to the NFL, Joe Namath and Ken Stabler was the last 2 to amount to anything.

Are you trying to give me a stroke? My god this line of thinking drives me nuts. Name a school that has produced 3 franchise QB’s.

I love these podcasts you guys do a great job however one thing keeps getting propagated and you guys are no alone in this. There seems to be a sentiment that is coming through that Tannehill was playing at an elite level and only a injury to his knee and then bad management of that curtailed a stellar career. Tha's simply not true, the end of that 2016 season saw a QB playing well, but not lights out, he was very much riding the coat tails of a RB putting up ridiculous numbers on a very soft schedule. it was certainly not a given that had he stayed fit we would have still made those playoffs, when Matt Moore came in QB stats actually went up.

Let's try not to rewrite history, I'm trying not to think or talk about Tannehill anymore because for me that era is consigned to the garbage bin but Tannehill consistently failed to reach a level that should be defined by a Franchise QB. He failed to play in a single post season game, his entire 7 year career as a fin, that is pretty disastrous and it was certainly not because he sustained a knee injury in his penultimate injury free season with us that threw his career off target.

Note: I may be ranting about a previous podcast, listened to a few back to back.

Within a minute Simon also talks about misinformation. Fitzpatrick never had a 6 pick game last year. Also the last five years fitzpatrick has vastly outplayed Tannehill. It really isn’t close who has been the best qb.

His 6 int game (2016) he threw 5 int the last 17 minutes while the team was down by 14 points. Who cares that he threw int while trying to bring the team back. Certainly better than a qb/coach who would rather run on 3rd and 10 with the game on the line.

:lmfao::funny::nah::lmfao::geek:lol::lmfao::funny:

Interceptions are OK if you're trying to bring your team back. Said by no other NFL fan ever.

The whole concept of bringing your team back is to throw the ball to your team.

I love these podcasts you guys do a great job however one thing keeps getting propagated and you guys are no alone in this. There seems to be a sentiment that is coming through that Tannehill was playing at an elite level and only a injury to his knee and then bad management of that curtailed a stellar career. Tha's simply not true, the end of that 2016 season saw a QB playing well, but not lights out, he was very much riding the coat tails of a RB putting up ridiculous numbers on a very soft schedule. it was certainly not a given that had he stayed fit we would have still made those playoffs, when Matt Moore came in QB stats actually went up.

Let's try not to rewrite history,I'm trying not to think or talk about Tannehill anymore because for me that era is consigned to the garbage bin but Tannehill consistently failed to reach a level that should be defined by a Franchise QB. He failed to play in a single post season game, his entire 7 year career as a fin, that is pretty disastrous and it was certainly not because he sustained a knee injury in his penultimate injury free season with us that threw his career off target.

Note: I may be ranting about a previous podcast, listened to a few back to back.

"I'm trying not to think or talk about Tannehill anymore." ......Yes you are and did in a 3ypc Fitzmagic 2020 thread BTW.

"it was certainly not because he sustained a knee injury " ..... Put your blank ten commandment tablets and chisel down.That's just your opinion, everyone has one.

What makes you guys so sure that Herbert is the guy?

I think they were alluding to the point that Tbum has gone to scout Herbert 7x, which is a crazy amount for any player. Add to that, that we prob wont be lucky enough to have the top pick which is likely to be Tua, so we will likely be in a more realistic position to get Herbert. I don't think any of the 3YPC guys actually like Herbert better than Tua, but I could be wrong.

The Phins QB is in this years draft, Drew Lock is just as good as any 2020 QB
Alabama QBs do not translate well to the NFL, Joe Namath and Ken Stabler was the last 2 to amount to anything.

This post is so incorrect, I might have to check to make sure I don’t have eyeball cancer. Good god.

It is undoubtedly true, Tannehill is better forgotten.

Sorry, I can't, I have never been able to get over his being drafted in the first place. I remember the cloud of deep despair that came upon me when he was the guy with the 8th pick.

I thought Ireland's departure would go along way to healing that wound, but his departure from Miami wasn't enough.

I just hope I don't have go through that again. Dolphins need to get the QB issue right this time.

I still believe there will a few guys that will surprise next year. Not sold on Tua and Herbert even being the top two come the end of next season.

Any acquiring of a QB this year other than Easton Stick, to probably be a backup for several years would be a waste.

If the Dolphins trade up for, or just draft Haskins at 13, it will be worse than the Tannehill years.

Back
Top Bottom