3ypc-(got-howard-twitter Q&a) Episode 2.74

Discussion in 'Dolphins Podcasts and Social Media' started by Section126, May 13, 2019.

1. Section126

Section126 FinHeaven VIP

In this Episode, the guys start off by talking about the last Game of Thrones season, and how it will likely conclude. They quickly pivot to Xavien Howard's new contract and all that entails. In the second half of the show, they answer Twitter questions on the WR group, the OL, Minkah Fitzpatrick, play design, roster construction, and what gets them excited for the upcoming season.

https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/e/3ypc-got-howard-twitter-qa-episode-274/

iTunes:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781

On the Web:
    https://www.fivereasonssports.com/south-florida-podcasts/three-yards-per-carry/

2. spiketex

spiketex Kiko, El Bravo 47 - the yappy chihuahua Super Donator Donator

I guess that I'm the only person in America who isn't into Game of Thrones. Absolutely no desire to ever watch it. The 3YardsPerCarry boys devoted a helluva lot of time to it but each to their own...
    Alf dismisses Raekwon McMillan and I bet he's dead wrong. Last year was effectively Raekwon's rookie year. He will be much better this season - with a year under his belt after the ACL surgery. Raekwon will be physically stronger and more confident in his tackling.

3. meatpardle

meatpardle Well-Known Member

If I can wade into the most controversial part of the pod, 'getting a jump' obviously means a boost, a positive effect. Negatively affected by the change in coaches/system would be a drop, not a 'jump down'.

Apart form that good work, agree with the GoT takes.

Birdmond likes this.
  4. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Da Dalphins

What time frame do I need to skip to, to miss the GoT stuff? Not trying to get any spoilers...

5. meatpardle

meatpardle Well-Known Member

Switches to talk of Howard's extension ("X-tension"?) at 15 minutes dead.

Nappy Roots likes this.
  6. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Da Dalphins

[​IMG]

7. HopaLong

HopaLong Rookie

Right at exactly the 15 minute mark, they say "let's get to Xavien Howard". I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, so I can't promise they are completely done with the GoT talk, but that should skip the bulk of it.

8. Travis34

Travis34 chea Finheaven VIP Donator

More or less agree with the GoT talk... for real though Snow... take one for the team! Or maybe wait to tell your sisters until after this huge battle. sheesh