3ypc-(kris Richard-coach Search) Episode 1.56 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(kris Richard-coach Search) Episode 1.56

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I believe Flores is a dud the guy lacks confidence and how can you expect to instill confidence in players if you don’t radiate it yourself. ...and Richard is supremely confident. There is a certain calmness and smoothness to him that instills confidence.

Time will tell.

If it's not Flores at this point, well, Idk what to say anymore.

I think its BS tbh...

We're all here trying to figure out why Richard got fired from Seattle and CK posts:

"Luckily we have the connections that we were able to go straight to the horse's mouth on why Kris Richard and Pete Carroll split up in Seattle. It was a HUGE sticking point for me, because what you don't know CAN hurt you."

"Turns out there were answers to these questions. Not all of them are ones I can reveal. But I mean, the same way we were able to reveal before anyone else that Kris Richard is expecting to schedule a 2nd interview with Miami, is the same way I know the answers to these questions."

Hook set! Then...

"Considering that, let's just say that based on our fact-finding mission* about the split between Carroll and Richard...it's not a coincidence that Kris Richard immediately went on Miami's short list, and that Richard himself is expecting to interview again whenever he's allowed."

*fact finding mission experiment: Google -> 'Kris Richard fired' click on the first 2 links

So now you've got posters intrigued...

the inevitable happens: "I hope in the near future you can lift the shroud of secrecy."

To which CK responds: "Recording a 3YPC tonight. Simon will reveal."

There's really nothing there... lol! Well... Nothing more than what you'd find out if you googled it 12 months ago...

Sources...
giphy.gif

That's the whole point isn't it? They do the leg work ( and then some) and wrap it all up in a nice little entertaining package so we don't have to search for a bunch of stuff ourselves. What's wrong with that? Their show is free and easy to download and listen too. IMO, it's loads better to listen to them on the way to work than the crap that's on the radio. It's mostly all Dolphin related stuff! As far as the reveal stuff goes. Maybe they wanted to say more, but changed their mind out of respect for their sources. I am cool with that. We'll get the information eventually.

Alex Marvez indicated that Richard was the favorite.

3YPC indicated that Richard would get a 2nd interview.
It’s TBD as whether either are incorrect.

Flores has a personality more in line with Grier. Dull and boring. Richard would be too strong of a personality for Grier to deal with imo.

I don't think so. Richard is definite more fiery than Flores, but he seems very positive. I don't think Grier would have a problem with his passion. They both want the same things. I have been advocating for Flores, but I would be very happy with Richard, too!

As far as the reveal stuff goes. Maybe they wanted to say more, but changed their mind out of respect for their sources.
If you're ever in the market for a bridge in New York, hit me up, I've got a nice one to sell...

Back
Top Bottom