3ypc-(kris Richard-coach Search) Episode 1.56 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(kris Richard-coach Search) Episode 1.56

I don't think they would come out & show their hand i could be wrong tho
They have no competition remaining, every other oppening has been filled. At this point whoever they choose is the guy, there's no point in playing games...

They have no competition remaining, every other oppening has been filled. At this point whoever they choose is the guy, there's no point in playing games...

They do in Jerry Jones. If they tip their hand they want Richard early, you best believe old man Jerry is going to overspend to keep him.

They're doing their thing and likely won't be commenting on anything until they offer the job to someone and that person accepts.

I really don't understand why they didn't follow through with their 2nd interviews for Richard and Flores. 2 hours where both were likely distracted preparing for games was really enough to make this decision?

I like it but it can wear thin after awhile. Coach em up without screaming.

I think he does both... I could be wrong, but from what I've seen he also has a way of teaching them up without tearing them a new asshole in the process. There was a clip where he encouraged a Dallas LB after a missed play and that LB came back and made a major stop later in the game.

Back
Top Bottom