3ypc-(new Dc-senior Bowl Special) Episode 1.58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(new Dc-senior Bowl Special) Episode 1.58

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I know you say most people enjoy when you guys rant about non football stuff. But I just can't get into it, I listen to a football podcast for football

I know you say most people enjoy when you guys rant about non football stuff. But I just can't get into it, I listen to a football podcast for football

Where did we talk about non-football stuff?

The ad reads?

Yeah I was a bit confused on that too, seemed to be pretty much all football talk

Maybe us talking about the playoffs?

I mean, that's football though.

Or is this one of those dog whistle ways of flipping out because Simon talked about racism in sports for like 3 seconds?

Truly confused.

Why is the audio so bad?

At this point it may be good to invest in a decent mic and learn how to mix.

Where did we talk about non-football stuff?

The ad reads?
The last podcast i listened to you were talking about cooking recipes and what not. You usually talk about random stuff for a least 20 minutes

The car guy in me was offended when Alf said the Camaro was a beautiful car after the Chevy dealer add. That car is atrocious.

The last podcast i listened to you were talking about cooking recipes and what not. You usually talk about random stuff for a least 20 minutes

Sounds promising. I'll have to listen more often. Last thing I want is predictable loyalty to a bland topic. Wander all over the place especially if it offends half the audience.

ezgif-2-260b2112950e.gif

ive never watched the Senior Bowl, but how do they manage to showcase 50 guys on one team, in 4 quarters? Like Ryan Finley, Daniel Jones, Drew Lock, Trace McSorley are all on the north team. They can all play?

Back
Top Bottom