3ypc-(new Dc-senior Bowl Special) Episode 1.58 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(new Dc-senior Bowl Special) Episode 1.58

giphy.gif

I enjoyed the show as usual. The give and take between the three of you is nice and if you ever do wonder from football it is usually in a humorous manner. It is usually a good hour of entertainment that interest me with more information that the average fan is privy to.

The audio is fine with me except on occasion when Simon chimes in there is an annoying screach. An audio screach, not Simon being annoying.

Funny thing is it's way worse when we record and Alf actually is able to edit it out or quiet it down significantly. We just don't even know why it happens.

I was listening to this on the way to taking my 5 year to soccer today, thanks guys for talking about sniffing and hookers, in front my innocent little chap :p

Good episode though, interesting hearing you talk about some of the senior bowl kids and the OL coach.

Why is the audio so bad?

At this point it may be good to invest in a decent mic and learn how to mix.

The audio is fine. I have asked around plenty and have gotten few complaints. We are recording three people from three different locations. Tampa, London, Miami.

The audio is fine. I have asked around plenty and have gotten few complaints. We are recording three people from three different locations. Tampa, London, Miami.

It's your show and if you are satisfied and a majority of your listeners are fine then keep on going, I've only listened to two, one during the summer and this one and maybe I just happen to come across ones that had a few issues. Either way, do what works for you, these really are not my cup-of-tea. I would maybe encourage the English lad to upgrade from a tin can and string.

Funny thing is it's way worse when we record and Alf actually is able to edit it out or quiet it down significantly. We just don't even know why it happens.
I use an equalizer to emphasize the treble, tamp down the mid range and bass... makes a world of difference.

Love the podcast, listen every week or whatever schedule you have in the off season.

I really enjoy the insight, especially by you, CK. The technical terms and descriptions are fascinating to me, like your explanation of the wide 9 and the DE’s that are most effective with it.

If you remember, any explanation for some terms used (like 11 personnel etc) is much appreciated by me and possibly others that are not familiar.

Keep up the good work, much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom