3YPC-(News-Minkah) Episode 2.90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3YPC-(News-Minkah) Episode 2.90

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
In this Episode, the guys briefly review the Miami Dolphins debacle vs. the New England Patriots, and then move onto the "cost" of tanking. They get into a long discussion concerning Minkah Fitzpatrick asking for a trade, and what that means for Chris Grier. Some brief Jalen Ramsey talk as he also asked for a trade, and then close with some College QB talk in this very meaty episode.

iTunes:

Web:

I really like the idea of trading for Ramsey.
The Dolphins need a cb and they have a lot of cap space.
So why not turn one of the first round draft picks from the Texans into one of the best cbs of the nfl, give that man the money the fins were saving for Tunsil and still have another first round draft pick from the Tunsil trade?

Hey guys have 3 questions or observations here.

First why do we have these guys playing either as starters or out of position in your opinion.
Take Davis, McCain and Ballage for starters.
Do you believe the coaches believe these players are the superior at their positions over the alternatives available on the roster?

Second after the recent roster churning the past couple of weeks (leaving our trades of Fitz, Tunsil, Kiko and Wilson out of the equation for this question ) which players that we picked up show more promise than the guys we let go?

Third the excuse that this years roster doesn't matter because most of these guys are not going to be here in year 3. So which players will make the leap to year 3?

How good Flores and Grier are is more important at this point than the draft capital we are putting together which is why I am asking.

I think they are testing them at positions they feel better serve the team going forward.

Back
Top Bottom