3YPC-(News-QB Review) Episode 2.99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3YPC-(News-QB Review) Episode 2.99

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
In this **EXTENDED** Episode, the guys go over all of the News of the day, from Flores being safe for 2020, Goodell signing off on the Tank..kinda, Josh Rosen being benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick. They close with a thorough review of all the action from this past weekend from Tua Tagovailoa, Justin Herbert, Jake Fromm, and Joe Burrow.

iTunes:

Web:

Dudes, wtf !! I love you guys, you know that but, listening to this show and I'm constantly shaking my head. Did Chris watch the full game Fromm played on Saturday or just the highlights ? The three ints are not the reason why he was so so bad in that game, you did mention the concern about pressure on one of the ints and that's one of the big things that was apparent in the game, kudos for that, I really couldn't imagine how bad he would be behind our oline :) The big thing is he generated virtually nothing outside that last drive to tie up. He's clearly not got the ability to carry an under performing team on his back. This was South Carolina ffs, what did Tua do against them on the road 444 and 5 TD's, Fromm was no where near that, he just looked unable to impact the game in a positive manner. Listening to your podcasts Fromm and Love are clearly your 2nd and 3rd guys and this showing from Fromm shows that that gap is MASSIVE.

Did Joe Burrow piss in your chips Chris ? Hehe, you obviously hate the guy, and prior to this season who could blame you for that, but he has obviously turned a corner, I'm a big Gators fan and obviously didn't miss a snap of the game on Saturday, my team played pretty freakin awesome, but we had no answer to the kid, credit where it's due I think. My biggest concern is whether this form is permanent but I'm keeping an eye on Joe for the rest of the year, certainly intrigues me more than Fromm or Herbert or even Love at the moment.

Finally an episode without guys interrupting each other and no robot voices. :pbj:

Back
Top Bottom