3YPC-(NFL Chat-QB Draft) Episode 2.109 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3YPC-(NFL Chat-QB Draft) Episode 2.109

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
In this **EXTENDED** Episode, the guys review the entire weekend from the NFL, and all the implications it has for the Miami Dolphins Draft position. They close with an in depth review of al the performances from the College QB Prospects. Stock up, Stock down as they talk Jordan Love, Justin Herbert, Joe Burrow, Jalen Hurts and others.

iTunes:

Web:

Too much general NFL chat guys for my tastes guys. Understand there isn't a lot to talk about Dolphins wise but you spent at least half the episode talking about non dolphins stuff. The last 20 mins or so was good stuff though, I watched both Herbert and Fromm's full games on Saturday and you nailed the assessments perfectly. Conversation on Love going back to school was really good, I think at this point it should be a no brainer if he has graduated and can transfer (?) as long as he's going to a good program with good coaching like you mentioned OU would be perfect.

1000% agree re NFL officiating.

Blatantly obvious "fixing" of games.

The Cheats at home???

Laughable the calls they get game after game year after year.

Anything that consistent is not by chance.

I like the longer episodes. I hate when a podcast ends and I’ve got 15 minutes left on my commute. Nice job.

Back
Top Bottom