3ypc-(panthers Recap-ravens-fantasyon5) Episode 1.22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(panthers Recap-ravens-fantasyon5) Episode 1.22

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
In this Episode, the guys break down all the Good and the Bad from the Miami Dolphins' 2nd Preseason game vs. the Carolina Panthers. In the second half, they Preview the "all important" 3rd preseason game versus the Baltimore Ravens, and welcome Fantasy on 5's Garion Thorne to talk about Fantasy Football and how Miami Dolphin players may fit in your draft.

https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/e/3ypc-panthers-recap-ravens-fantasyon5-episode-122/

And if you believe the rumors, Jarvis's reliance on emotions is already stating to wear on the staff and his teammates, and he's also is struggling with his routes. I like Jarvis, but the dude needs a coach that can reel him in. Gase kind of could (or at least could get production out of him), Hue Jackson and Todd Haley IMO cannot

To be fair, Philly's got a strong defense and Tyrod Taylor is a really bad fit for that offense.

I do not like to bet on sports, only on the stock market, but I would absolutely consider putting money down on Hue Jackson getting fired before the season ends. If he insists on continuing to start Taylor (who is actually a solid quarterback, just a really bad fit for what they want to do), that's gonna be coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom