3ypc-(panthers Recap-ravens-fantasyon5) Episode 1.22 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(panthers Recap-ravens-fantasyon5) Episode 1.22

And if you believe the rumors, Jarvis's reliance on emotions is already stating to wear on the staff and his teammates, and he's also is struggling with his routes. I like Jarvis, but the dude needs a coach that can reel him in. Gase kind of could (or at least could get production out of him), Hue Jackson and Todd Haley IMO cannot
Source please?

And if you believe the rumors, Jarvis's reliance on emotions is already stating to wear on the staff and his teammates, and he's also is struggling with his routes. I like Jarvis, but the dude needs a coach that can reel him in. Gase kind of could (or at least could get production out of him), Hue Jackson and Todd Haley IMO cannot

With a receiver room of Gordon, Landry, and Callaway what could possibly go wrong. Most combustible unit ever?

I've been saying this since the first episode of hard knocks with Landry's little receiver room rant. Imagine what that rant Is going to look like when they're 0-6.

I'm still having an issue hearing Simon. The other 2 I can hear clearly but when Simon talks he sounds quiet and I need to turn up the volume and then turn it down when the other 2 talk

I'm still having an issue hearing Simon. The other 2 I can hear clearly but when Simon talks he sounds quiet and I need to turn up the volume and then turn it down when the other 2 talk

That is weird, I hear Simon as well as everyone else.

This has to be either to do with your headphones, your speaker, or whatever you’re using to play the podcast. I’ve listened on a lot of different devices and just have no trouble with it. Very strange.

To be fair, Philly's got a strong defense and Tyrod Taylor is a really bad fit for that offense.

I do not like to bet on sports, only on the stock market, but I would absolutely consider putting money down on Hue Jackson getting fired before the season ends. If he insists on continuing to start Taylor (who is actually a solid quarterback, just a really bad fit for what they want to do), that's gonna be coming soon.
He's gonna be the first coach fired

Back
Top Bottom