3ypc-(qb’s-news-rebuild) Episode 2.62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(qb’s-news-rebuild) Episode 2.62

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
hearing them state that Murray will go top ten(which was bound to happen with teams hungry for QB's).

I immediately thought of Walter Football's mock where the Phins are the only team dumb enough to take Murray that high(@13). and they list him as QB/WR. these ****s should start learning PHP/HTML/CSS/Javascript and stop making fools of themselves

Another good episode guys. I completely agree with CK's take on the OL … why pay a premium for mediocrity? I've been saying Kyler Murray would go top 10 since before he declared … it's good to hear they agree.

Been banging the drum for Kyler Murray since November 19th and I ain't gonna stop any time soon. I'm all in on #MoveForMurray if he's not gonna fall to 13, but that doesn't mean Miami will agree. They would love for him to be available at 13. But that's wishful thinking, IMO.

Been banging the drum for Kyler Murray since November 19th and I ain't gonna stop any time soon. I'm all in on #MoveForMurray if he's not gonna fall to 13, but that doesn't mean Miami will agree. They would love for him to be available at 13. But that's wishful thinking, IMO.
What are you willing to give up for Murray?

We will prolly have to outbid the Redskins which seems daunting

Which is why I don't care for the draft value chart. Works well (most of the time) when only two teams are involved in the trade, but it's irrelevant when multiple teams are bidding for one guy. It's a matter of which team is most desperate AND has the resources. My inclination is a QB in '20, but a 'target' falling to or close to #13 would change my mind.

If Murray falls to us, I would trade back. If Miami drafts him, I guarantee that they won’t draft a QB in 2020.

Not throwing shade. But, the last time i recall you being this excited about a QB was one by the name of Brandon Weeden.

I enjoyed this episode. Can I bet on who the starting QB will be for the Dolphins with your sponsor? I’m guessing I could 100-1 on Jake Rudock. I want a piece of that.

Not throwing shade. But, the last time i recall you being this excited about a QB was one by the name of Brandon Weeden.

Technically the last time I was this excited about a QB prospect his name was Baker Mayfield. And the time before that, Patrick Mahomes. And the time before that, Jameis Winston. And the time before that, Andrew Luck. And the time before that, Cam Newton. And before that, Sam Bradford, Matt Leinart, Aaron Rodgers, and Phil Rivers.

If we're interested in facts, that is to say.

I'm not all in for Murray. I think he represents more of a typical rebuild, and we've shown we can't successfully pull that off. I don't want to derail the thread, but while I definitely think Murray is the only good QB in this draft, I don't see him succeeding unless a team builds their offensive system around him and is ready for durability issues. I understand that many here, including the podcast crew, disagree with my views, so I will not derail the thread. Just didn't want to suggest I'm all-in for Murray as many feel is the best choice.

The combine will tell part of the story. Official measured height, hand size, 40 time.

If he measures in at 5097, doesn't have little person hands, and rips off a 4.3 40? Probably no way he makes it to 13. But remember...last year at this time, people were saying that there was no way Minkah would fall out of the top 5.

Back
Top Bottom