3YPC-(Tunsil Trade-Cuts) Episode 2.86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3YPC-(Tunsil Trade-Cuts) Episode 2.86

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
In this Episode, the guys break down the Blockbuster Trade with the Houston Texans that saw LT Laremy Tunsil and WR Kenny Stills go to Houston in exchange for Two 1st round picks, and a 2nd rounder, plus two players. In the second half of the show, they get into all of the cuts, some surprising, some confusing, and one shocking one.

iTunes:

On the Web:

Cannot wait to hear your take on this. Wow this is going to be a ride I just hope its shorter than I believe it will be.

Simon is right - at some point you have to stop getting rid of all your players. But this isn't that point.

I agree with CK here. You have to make this trade considering what was offered. I just remain questionable about their ability to maximize all these draft picks. But they have so many it's just going to be hard to screw it up. Even for Miami.

In terms of right tackle vs left tackle and which is more important - they're both equally important whether the QB is left or right handed. Elite rushers come from both sides now.

But what I want people to do as a little homework assignment in regards to Tua - go watch film and come back and tell me which side he has the most trouble with in terms of seeing the pressure. It's very obvious, and it's probably not what you think.

I believe the cutting of Taylor and Denny this week just prior to the first game is very strange. Logically just does not make sense its as if Florres and Grier suddenly changed their plan once it became public Clowny would not play here and they traded Tunsil.

Maybe they had a little hope for this season and threw in the towel.

Back
Top Bottom