3ypc-(week 7-***tannehill Update***) Episode 1.37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(week 7-***tannehill Update***) Episode 1.37

In this Episode, the guys provide an Update on Ryan Tannehill's Status, Recap the Week 7 loss to the Detroit Lions, and offer criticism of Defensive Coordinator Matt Burke.

Not that I am enamored with Brock, but I do not think it will be such of a good thing if/when Ryan comes back.

Just listened to the pod this morning. Great stuff as always. They really hit the nail on the head when talking about Burke's failures even though he has been given "enough" talent on D.

So the RT update- nothing has changed. Shoulder hasnt gotten worse either. cleared to start rehabbing, not clear to throw a football though. should be working on range of motion / strength. 10 days until he can be evaluated about playing again.... likely he is out vs Jets, but just based on the timeline.

wilson has a small tear in his hip labrum / strained hip flexor.... hopefully he can fully heal and isnt a huge re-injury risk

Only thing I disagreed with was Wilson. If it's 8-10 weeks I keep him and not put him on IR. I know it's a big what if but what if we make the playoffs. I would love to have him come back and who knows some other receiver might get hurt week 14-16

Only thing I disagreed with was Wilson. If it's 8-10 weeks I keep him and not put him on IR. I know it's a big what if but what if we make the playoffs. I would love to have him come back and who knows some other receiver might get hurt week 14-16

2 can come back from ir now, rules changed. I think it just means 8 weeks out.

It doesn't matter much. In the past you had to designate players for return. Now you can bring back any 2 as long as they were 8 weeks on IR. Keeping Wilson off the IR would reduce our roster by one.

Right now we have 6 players on IR. 4 of them are "out for the season" (Kilgore, Hayes, Sitton, Gray). Two (Wilson, Hull) are considered out indefinitely (not out for the season), both could come back.

Back
Top Bottom