3ypc-(week 7-***tannehill Update***) Episode 1.37 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(week 7-***tannehill Update***) Episode 1.37

I do agree with, I believe it was, @ckparrothead . I felt at the end that if we could stop them we could march down the field and score a TD with a possible tying 2-point conversion. I mentioned in the VIP forum that I am not that devastated as others. Despite having a horrific defensive performance we were one bad referee call away from having had a chance to at least tie the game.
This is a scoring league and you have to compete with TDs.

I am not that surprised about our defensive (mis)performance. The Patriots are screwing with our D for over a decade now. Patricia was with the Patriots for 13 years. He knows everything there is to know about our D. It is absolutely clear that he gave his OC valuable information. It is no coincidence that our D had their worst performances against the Pats and against a HC who was with the Pats for over a decade.

If someone wants to evaluate the defense then do it right. This is utter garbage.
A sequence versus Cincinnati that saw them give up points on three consecutive possessions to lose that game

That game was lost because we spotted them 14 points directly of turnovers. The D deserves all the criticism in the world but let's not make things up.

According to this, he can be re-activated. I am pretty sure I heard the Herald say the same thing.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/dolphins-jake-brendel-returns-to-practice/
Interesting.
When were our roster cuts?
One constraint here is that a player must be on the 53-man roster in Week 1 to be eligible for the IR designation to return. That means, anyone who was placed on IR before roster cuts were made to trim the roster down to 53 players is not eligible.

Our defense has been trash for weeks but according to Gase, Phillips was too much of a problem to help. Way to go coach.

We need to stop scripting so much I think.

Is that why we're running ridiculously timed runs on 2 & 20 or 3rd?

Back
Top Bottom