3ypc-(wk10-packers 31 Dolphins 12) Episode 1.43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(wk10-packers 31 Dolphins 12) Episode 1.43

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
[QUOTE"Travis34, post: 7764289, member: 31567"]Looks like Gase was on the Broncos from 2009-2014

and Osweiler was there 2012-2015

so......[/QUOTE]

Yup and the podcast mentioned games that Osweiler won for Gase while Peyton was injured. Of course that was never the case. Gase was too busy making that Chicago offense terrible at that time.

[QUOTE"Travis34, post: 7764289, member: 31567"]Looks like Gase was on the Broncos from 2009-2014

and Osweiler was there 2012-2015

so......

Yup and the podcast mentioned games that Osweiler won for Gase while Peyton was injured. Of course that was never the case. Gase was too busy making that Chicago offense terrible at that time.[/QUOTE]
My bad, I hadn't got that far into listening yet. Thought you were just saying they weren't together but, I just whiffed here

Yup and the podcast mentioned games that Osweiler won for Gase while Peyton was injured. Of course that was never the case. Gase was too busy making that Chicago offense terrible at that time.
My bad, I hadn't got that far into listening yet. Thought you were just saying they weren't together but, I just whiffed here[/QUOTE]

Sorry travis didnt mean to piggyback on top of the other poster, I guess we hit send at the same time. Dont think you had to hear the same thing we both wikied at the same time lol

My bad, I hadn't got that far into listening yet. Thought you were just saying they weren't together but, I just whiffed here

Sorry travis didnt mean to piggyback on top of the other poster, I guess we hit send at the same time. Dont think you had to hear the same thing we both wikied at the same time lol[/QUOTE]
All good crump!

So Ross was the driving force behind keeping Burke? Was soured on it after Joseph and wouldn't let Gase have his way and pay someone to coach the d... like fangio. damn.

So Ross was the driving force behind keeping Burke? Was soured on it after Joseph and wouldn't let Gase have his way and pay someone to coach the d... like fangio. damn.

Yeah that was definitely the biggest nugget of the podcast.

Yeah considering we dropped that plus some more Tannehill stuff it's a bit odd to get stuck on a bit of minutae about whether Gase was still there when Brock actually played, or if Gase had just coached him primarily in practices, preseasons, and training camp.

So seeing as how Burke is still employed, I'm gonna assume he lasts the rest of the season

This team isn’t going to go anywhere if Ross meddles with the coaching. That’s probably why Harbaugh didn’t want to come here when Sparano was here. He didn’t want to be shackled by the FO.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom