3ypc-(wk6-dolphins 31 Bears 28) Episode 1.35 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(wk6-dolphins 31 Bears 28) Episode 1.35

Yes. I am. Pick up Ta’amu from ole miss in the later rounds and roll the dice. Fix the offensive line through the draft pick up some secondary help. Go all in on a QB in 2020.
I’m glad you’re not the gm. We need to draft a quarterback in the first round next year.

I’m glad you’re not the gm. We need to draft a quarterback in the first round next year.
Glad you’re not the GM as well because there’s definitely no qb worth drafting in the 1st round next year better than what’s already on this team. You fix from the inside out and that starts with the o line. You don’t pick up a qb in the 1st round just for the sake of picking one up.

Glad you’re not the GM as well because there’s definitely no qb worth drafting in the 1st round next year better than what’s already on this team. You fix from the inside out and that starts with the o line. You don’t pick up a qb in the 1st round just for the sake of picking one up.
There’s no quarterback on this team worth trotting out next year.

There’s no quarterback on this team worth trotting out next year.
That’s why you fix the offense and defense with the draft next year, roll with Falk and wait until 2020 when there will be a much better crop of QBs. That way the offense will be ready for whoever is throwing the ball.
Unless you want to keep going around in this endless mediocre loop.

I don't think the Raiders are getting rid of Carr, Carr said he loves the offense saying something like its the most comfortable he's ever felt. Carr does seem to have great leadership qualities and he's made some epic plays to win games at the end but he's a bit of an enigma statistically, some stats suggest he could be great while others suggest he's JAG.

I'm just listening to this now, and honestly that Clancy guy is an absolute dick. Just a lot of profanity and name calling for effect. NO ONE is saying Brock is an all pro now ffs. I'm listening to this because it's about the dolphins and that's great that they put the effort into talking about it but I've listen to a couple of these now and not really found them practically great. I haven't listened to the CK bit yet, but I'm still in shock that he made the statement that D was bad at Cincy, in a previous podcast, I'm not holding my breath for anything great in his segment.

After being disrespectful to Brock "Chicago take no credit because the lost to Brock Osweiller", CK was fair with his analysis on Brock's "Huddle etiquette" as he called it. Yeah to be fair, just finished it and the CK segment was very good way better than the other guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom