3ypc-(wk8-texans 42 Dolphins 23) Episode 1.39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc-(wk8-texans 42 Dolphins 23) Episode 1.39

Listening to this now, don't know what Clancy is on, seems to be suggesting that we are where we are because we don't have Tannehill, "ooooh Peter King put him in his top 5 MVP after 3 games", then Peter King is a freakin idiot and clearly not watching our games !! We are not winning any more games with 17 under center ffs.

They are ripping into Burke, which is absolutely the right call.

Interesting listening though all the same, waiting for CK whose been spot on the past few podcasts, don't let me down man :)

Dropping some more Tannehill news in tonight's podcast.

We told you Tannehill's shoulder was not right around Wednesday/Thursday of the Bears practice week.

We told you Saturday, when every media member under-played Tannehill's sudden appearance on the injury report, that Tannehill was in fact DOUBTFUL for the Bears game. The rest of the media didn't catch up until hours before the game on Sunday.

We told you that Tannehill would not play in the Detroit game or the Texans game. Adam Gase later confirmed that Tannehill was out for the Detroit game. Then he confirmed he was out for the Texans game. Nobody had that before we did.

We told you 10 days ago that he was very likely to miss the Jets game, due to the evaluation timeline we'd been made privy to.

Tonight we're going to tell you...

Dropping some more Tannehill news in tonight's podcast.

We told you Tannehill's shoulder was not right around Wednesday/Thursday of the Bears practice week.

We told you Saturday, when every media member under-played Tannehill's sudden appearance on the injury report, that Tannehill was in fact DOUBTFUL for the Bears game. The rest of the media didn't catch up until hours before the game on Sunday.

We told you that Tannehill would not play in the Detroit game or the Texans game. Adam Gase later confirmed that Tannehill was out for the Detroit game. Then he confirmed he was out for the Texans game. Nobody had that before we did.

We told you 10 days ago that he was very likely to miss the Jets game, due to the evaluation timeline we'd been made privy to.

Tonight we're going to tell you...

That he probably wont return for the season....?

That’s what CK thought from thebget go and I agree. I think Ryan has a torn Labtum and has convinced Gase to let him try regenex. Ryan endorses this in his few tweets.

I saw some of the tweets. If its torn and he thinks he can come
back, no wonder Gase is pissed.

It was reported that it wasn’t torn, unless that was BS

I saw some of the tweets. If its torn and he thinks he can come
back, no wonder Gase is pissed.

It was reported that it wasn’t torn, unless that was BS

Well I hope you’re right. Despite my negativity on the topic I’d like nothing more than Ryan to return and be lights out.

Well I hope you’re right. Despite my negativity on the topic I’d like nothing more than Ryan to return and be lights out.

Tannehill has resumed throwing a football with trainers in recent days, but did not attempt a pass during the 15-minute practice period available to reporters.

“Some days it feels a lot better and some days he doesn’t feel as good. Just keep working through it,” Gase said. “Keep working with the doctors, see if he can do anything else, maybe more than what he’s doing or he may need to do less. We’ve just got to keep going through this process.”

Gase reiterated Wednesday that doctors do not believe surgery is necessary, adding it’s a “rest-type thing.”

http://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article220865385.html?__twitter_impression=true

If its torn someone or someones are going to look real ...

Again I have to reiterate this, a strain is not necessarily a tear, although technically all of it involves torn muscle fibers, but anyway the point is not all of these muscle injuries (strains/tears/whatever) are created equally.

Andrew Luck played an entire season with what the Colts deemed to be "labral fraying" that they said was just him essentially being overworked. He was fine when he played that season. He played alright and the only game he missed was due to concussion. It was when he had the surgery in the off season that he began a hard road back...that took a lot longer than Colts fans wanted.

Again I have to reiterate this, a strain is not necessarily a tear, although technically all of it involves torn muscle fibers, but anyway the point is not all of these muscle injuries (strains/tears/whatever) are created equally.

Andrew Luck played an entire season with what the Colts deemed to be "labral fraying" that they said was just him essentially being overworked. He was fine when he played that season. He played alright and the only game he missed was due to concussion. It was when he had the surgery in the off season that he began a hard road back...that took a lot longer than Colts fans wanted.
Whens the episode of the news going to drop??

ck, do you know- does the team actually know what RT's injury is, definitively? I can't remember seeing it confirmed anywhere, seems like a curious thing

I think it's safe to say they know. They know everything it is possible to know. Sometimes a labral strain or tear or "injury" can be hard to find on the MRI but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck...that sort of thing. Then again the MRI may have shown it clear as day, who knows.

I think it's safe to say they know. They know everything it is possible to know. Sometimes a labral strain or tear or "injury" can be hard to find on the MRI but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck...that sort of thing. Then again the MRI may have shown it clear as day, who knows.
I guess to me, it just feels off since most of the time we hear what the injury is, at least eventually. Also, I work in radiology- I'm 99% sure his MRI isnt some inconclusive scan. Not to say it isnt, but a radiologist should be able to read that, if not it probably means its a mess in there

Back
Top Bottom