4-12 again? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4-12 again?

LtDan662002 said:
San Diego went from 4-12 to 12-4. Why not us?? I know our division is the toughest but 8-8 seems realistic
Good point. I think we can be the SD team of this year.

mario88vega said:
Timetorebuild, did you watch any games last year, are you aware of all the crap that went on, this team is not going 4-12, we could have had a much better record last year, and this team has enough talent to make the payoffs, offcourse a couple things have to work out in our favor, like the quarterback play, the oline, the pieces are certainly falling in to place, to talk super bowl i wouldnt go there just yet, but playoffs, hell yeah!!!!!

I watched them all....we could have easily won more...and could have easily lost more imo....you say we have enough talentto make the playoffs...maybe on paper...but with a college coach starting in the pros...it is all about using the talent and there is no way you can put us in the playoffs without seeing even training camp

Timetorebuild said:
I said their is a chance we will be at the bottom of the league and that we wouldn't be in the Super Bowl or a playoff team.......8 wins is not a playoff team in the AFC next year...

I'm ont quite sure how the offensive line gives us 2 wins, or better run defense...people need to lear a new system...in reality this is rebuilding...not 4-12 to 11-5...that's dream land

Rebuilding huh? I guess that's wishful thining on your part.

Can you tell me who will be the superbowl champion with that crystal ball of yours?

Seriously though, did you watch the offensive line last year? They give any quarterback 2 more seconds on each play, this team wins 2 games min.

Take that to the bank, if you don't think the O line had anything to do with the teams horrible year last year, then you are in dreamland.

hey

hey whoever start this thread should killed himself how the helll are we going to go 4-12 that so stupid to say you really don't know nothing about football i think this thread should be erase:roflmao: :shakeno: :eek: :confused: 4-12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I want to go 4-12 but our defense will not be as good this year. We were #8 overall last year and we lost 5 starters and probably Surtain.

I think we go 6-10

The one good thing if we have a bad year is that next year we will have all our first day picks. We will not trade our second or third next year

Emskirch said:
Welcome to flame ville.

Population: You

Come on man, thanks for being a fan. Playoffs? Who knows, heck, Trent Dilfer has a superbowl ring.

that remids me of Mora's outburst awhile back: "playoffs? PLAYoffs!?! are you kidding me..PLAYOFFS!?!?!?!?"

Agent51 said:
that remids me of Mora's outburst awhile back: "playoffs? PLAYoffs!?! are you kidding me..PLAYOFFS!?!?!?!?"

:lol: The best about that was is the man was really losing it.

Emskirch said:
Rebuilding huh? I guess that's wishful thining on your part.

Can you tell me who will be the superbowl champion with that crystal ball of yours?

Seriously though, did you watch the offensive line last year? They give any quarterback 2 more seconds on each play, this team wins 2 games min.

Take that to the bank, if you don't think the O line had anything to do with the teams horrible year last year, then you are in dreamland.

I like how I predict something and I get mocked and get sarcastic comments about having a crystal ball...but you make predictions and state them as fact..

Of course the O-line had a lot to do with our problem...I never said it didn't...but we didn't exactly sign walter jones...coaching can only go so far...maybe we'll go 16-0....i just predict we will struggle and maybe get to 7-9 at best...it's an opinion...no crystal ball...

In case you don't know...opinions and predictions aren't facts...we are all guessing here.

thenicksabanera said:
hey whoever start this thread should killed himself how the helll are we going to go 4-12 that so stupid to say you really don't know nothing about football i think this thread should be erase:roflmao: :shakeno: :eek: :confused: 4-12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is high school working out for you?....adults are talking...shhhhh

Timetorebuild said:
I like how I predict something and I get mocked and get sarcastic comments about having a crystal ball...but you make predictions and state them as fact..

Of course the O-line had a lot to do with our problem...I never said it didn't...but we didn't exactly sign walter jones...coaching can only go so far...maybe we'll go 16-0....i just predict we will struggle and maybe get to 7-9 at best...it's an opinion...no crystal ball...

In case you don't know...opinions and predictions aren't facts...we are all guessing here.

Lighten up hero. We are on the same team here.

I make a comment and back them up with what I believe.

I didn't know they weren't facts. Boy, I have alot to learn. :roflmao:

Timetorebuild said:
With this schedule, we may be looking at another year at the bottom of the league. For all you people who have us in the Super Bowl next year or even the playoffs...I have one question for you...

What's it like in fantasy land? Is it fun?

Jesus, are you kidding me..??

If i predicted 4-12 before this season i would have been laughed off this board...even after Ricky left...too many people around here proclaim that they are experts or think they know so much...

I am the first to admit I'm a fan making a prediction...for all the experts out there...go apply for a job with NFL Network or ESPN...the are devoid of legitimate experts

Back
Top Bottom