4-12 again? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4-12 again?

Timetorebuild said:
With this schedule, we may be looking at another year at the bottom of the league. For all you people who have us in the Super Bowl next year or even the playoffs...I have one question for you...

What's it like in fantasy land? Is it fun?

That didn't seem to be a prediction more then a nanananannaa, lol

Dolfan2788 said:
I hope we don't go 4-12, the season was agonising for me. Especially seeing Zach and JT being such great players just wasting away and having to play 3/4 of the game because our offense couldn't do anything. At least the years before we were winning games. If we do go 4-12 I sure as heck hope we got with D'Brickshaw Ferguson or Leinart next year. But I doubt that happening, I see wins over KC, New Orleans, 2x Bills, 1 Patriots, Tennessee, Denver. That would have us going 7-9 so... just an observation.

I think that is very probable. Even if we don't take the pats again, 6 wins is heading in the right direction. It could happen, though, cause the Pats will have some growing pains losing both coordinators, and possibly Bruschi. But don't expect them to drop much. As for any one else on the schedule, we lost a lot of close games and it wasn't a young team learning to win, it was a veteran team with some crappy luck and horrific coaching. The coaching will now be great and our luck can't stay that bad. As long as the team can grasp the new system reasonably we should at least win 6 and maybe more. What about the Jets? :eek: I say we take at least 1 from them too.

LtDan662002 said:
It's their opinions of his opinion. BACK OFF (ps. mind your own business. he is a big boy and can defend himself)

It's your opinion of their opinions of his... oh nevermind.:D

dolphan north said:
It's your opinion of their opinions of his... oh nevermind.:D

Dang!! I was looking forward to hearing your opinion of my opinion of his opinion of their opinion of his opinion. Opinions??

LtDan662002 said:
Dang!! I was looking forward to hearing your opinion of my opinion of his opinion of their opinion of his opinion. Opinions??

I disagree. You are no fan! :wink: :D

Timetorebuild said:
I said their is a chance we will be at the bottom of the league and that we wouldn't be in the Super Bowl or a playoff team.......8 wins is not a playoff team in the AFC next year...

I'm ont quite sure how the offensive line gives us 2 wins, or better run defense...people need to lear a new system...in reality this is rebuilding...not 4-12 to 11-5...that's dream land

Then wake me up after the season so I can see us in the playoffs. (Optimism ... justified a little bit but a hunch is a hunch)

Timetorebuild said:
I like how I predict something and I get mocked and get sarcastic comments about having a crystal ball...but you make predictions and state them as fact..

Of course the O-line had a lot to do with our problem...I never said it didn't...but we didn't exactly sign walter jones...coaching can only go so far...maybe we'll go 16-0....i just predict we will struggle and maybe get to 7-9 at best...it's an opinion...no crystal ball...

In case you don't know...opinions and predictions aren't facts...we are all guessing here.

It isnt that people are harrassing you about your predictions it is the way you lumped your prediction in with basically saying if we dont agree with you we are living in a fantasy land.

LtDan662002 said:

Comedy is tough...you'll get there someday

Omaha_Dolfan said:
It isnt that people are harrassing you about your predictions it is the way you lumped your prediction in with basically saying if we dont agree with you we are living in a fantasy land.

To say fantasy lasnd for the playoffs may have been a little much...your right...but the super bowl...come on people...you're smarter than that

Back
Top Bottom