4-12 again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4-12 again?

Timetorebuild

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With this schedule, we may be looking at another year at the bottom of the league. For all you people who have us in the Super Bowl next year or even the playoffs...I have one question for you...

What's it like in fantasy land? Is it fun?

Welcome to flame ville.

Population: You

Come on man, thanks for being a fan. Playoffs? Who knows, heck, Trent Dilfer has a superbowl ring.

I don't see a 4-12 season again for the simple fact that every thing seems to be going good for us, unlike last year. I say we have a real good shot at being 8-8.

The panthers were in the super bowl not too long after winning just one game so I say we have just as good as a chance as they did.

arent you supposed to get a weaker schedule when you have a bad team the year before?

Emskirch said:
Welcome to flame ville.

Population: You

Come on man, thanks for being a fan. Playoffs? Who knows, heck, Trent Dilfer has a superbowl ring.

flame ville :roflmao:...you can be a fan and be realistic as well. Try it sometime

I think 4-12 last year was a function of poor coaching and philosophy. I don't think 8-8 is out of the question. A lot of our opponents may have had good records last year but will not be as strong this year.

I hope we don't go 4-12, the season was agonising for me. Especially seeing Zach and JT being such great players just wasting away and having to play 3/4 of the game because our offense couldn't do anything. At least the years before we were winning games. If we do go 4-12 I sure as heck hope we got with D'Brickshaw Ferguson or Leinart next year. But I doubt that happening, I see wins over KC, New Orleans, 2x Bills, 1 Patriots, Tennessee, Denver. That would have us going 7-9 so... just an observation.

whats that? who cares about our schedule we have had a terrible schedule every year since i can remember and besides last year we have been a good playoff team

since last year we got guys back from injuries, players that can learn the sysyem, no more fiedler, and great coaches everywhere
-this is not like other sports where teams suck and stay crappy until they re-build, we filled our holes and good coaches make all the difference in football and its possible we have the best in the league now

Timetorebuild said:
With this schedule, we may be looking at another year at the bottom of the league. For all you people who have us in the Super Bowl next year or even the playoffs...I have one question for you...

San Diego went from 4-12 to 12-4. Why not us?? I know our division is the toughest but 8-8 seems realistic

Timetorebuild said:
flame ville :roflmao:...you can be a fan and be realistic as well. Try it sometime

I am realistic. I think this team was better then 4-12 last year. Did you watch that offensive line? Pathetic. Has to get better, with Houch in there, the O line should at least give us 2 wins, with a better run defense, I figure two more. There is 8 wins.

How do we stay 4-12 or worse in your mind, what have we done right in your mind this offseason?

Timetorebuild, did you watch any games last year, are you aware of all the crap that went on, this team is not going 4-12, we could have had a much better record last year, and this team has enough talent to make the payoffs, offcourse a couple things have to work out in our favor, like the quarterback play, the oline, the pieces are certainly falling in to place, to talk super bowl i wouldnt go there just yet, but playoffs, hell yeah!!!!!

Timetorebuild said:

I didn't know you could see into the future. Dude open up your eyes looks of shedules can be decieving.

Emskirch said:
I am realistic. I think this team was better then 4-12 last year. Did you watch that offensive line? Pathetic. Has to get better, with Houch in there, the O line should at least give us 2 wins, with a better run defense, I figure two more. There is 8 wins.

How do we stay 4-12 or worse in your mind, what have we done right in your mind this offseason?

I said their is a chance we will be at the bottom of the league and that we wouldn't be in the Super Bowl or a playoff team.......8 wins is not a playoff team in the AFC next year...

I'm ont quite sure how the offensive line gives us 2 wins, or better run defense...people need to lear a new system...in reality this is rebuilding...not 4-12 to 11-5...that's dream land

Back
Top Bottom