4.38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

He has obviously been training to run.

He did not play that fast at LSU, even when he was dominating.

If he can transfer that added speed to the field then he will be an all time great WR.

I wonder if he will get past Cincy at #5, who should go OT but Burrow is campaigning for his LSU buddy to join him there.

My worry is Atlanta takes Pitts and Cincy takes Chase, although that would leave a QB on the board that could allow Miami to squeeze something out of Carolina and still get Waddle or Smith at #8.

If he can transfer that added speed to the field then he will be an all time great WR.

I wonder if he will get past Cincy at #5, who should go OT but Burrow is campaigning for his LSU buddy to join him there.

My worry is Atlanta takes Pitts and Cincy takes Chase, although that would leave a QB on the board that could allow Miami to squeeze something out of Carolina and still get Waddle or Smith at #8.
Good things no matter what...hoping for Chase or Pitts or Pitts or Chase or Pitts or maybe Chase but Waddle and an extra first or 2nd is a good deal, too!

Based on the comps for the top three receivers, who would you rather have?

Waddle is compared to Tyreek Hill. Speed to burn, big play guy.

Smith is compared to Marvin Harrison. Prestine route runner, smooth, easy speed.

Chase has a few different comps, but the one I've heard most often is a faster Jarvis Landry.

Now, I know comps don't always pan out. But fun to debate.

Based on the comps for the top three receivers, who would you rather have?

Waddle is compared to Tyreek Hill. Speed to burn, big play guy.

Smith is compared to Marvin Harrison. Prestine route runner, smooth, easy speed.

Chase has a few different comps, but the one I've heard most often is a faster Jarvis Landry.

Now, I know comps don't always pan out. But fun to debate.
Comps are Comps.

Chase > Waddle >>>>>>> Smith

I saw him playing fast. He wasn't getting open long strictly with strength off the line....

I saw him playing fast. He wasn't getting open long strictly with strength off the line....
That is true, he did beat people deep with his long speed.

I am hoping he will be able to create more separation in the short to intermediate area of the field. That is where he was beating guys with physicality and positioning.I don't know if he gets enough credit for the little things he did to just be open enough for Burrow to go to him.But i would like to see him make it a little easier on Tua(if he ends up a Fin)by creating space a little quicker.

I am hoping he will be able to create more separation in the short to intermediate area of the field. That is where he was beating guys with physicality and positioning.I don't know if he gets enough credit for the little things he did to just be open enough for Burrow to go to him.But i would like to see him make it a little easier on Tua(if he ends up a Fin)by creating space a little quicker.
TUA NEEDS WIDE OPEN LAYUPS!? He's in trouble.

He is a lot like Terrell Owens and Michael Irvin. They are all 3 masters at pushing off to gain separation. There is nothing wrong with that. He just doesn’t get quick separation with his feet.

Agreed. That's the best scenario for a trade down to partially recoup Grier's mistake. One of the many reasons I didn't want to back out of 3 early was Matt Rhule and the certainty that he is willing to make a bold move at the quarterback position.

Back
Top Bottom