4 Headed Monster (QB's left in playoffs) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 Headed Monster (QB's left in playoffs)

xespin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Have you guys seen the 4 quaterbacks left in the playoffs...

Vick v.s. McNabb

Brady v.s. Ben

All except Brady (6th round pick) were first rounders none selected after the 15 picks..

Nice if i had my pick I would take McNabb out of all them..opinions..?
Plus if the Falcons have made it this far with Vick and his 12 interceptions..I don't see why we can't go with Feeley and a BRICKWALL of an O-LINE with a great running attack...Plus as you guys saw.."D" D D D..New England stopped the reeling COlts and didn't need much points to win..the game...D D D..Don't be surprised if Saban goes with D in the first round

Brady wins. I want him.

I would take Brady, but frankly I'd be happy with any of them.

AJ might be the guy, but he also might never get over his penchant for mistakes. I want a backup plan.

It seems like Brady wins doing the simple things...by not throwing stupid picks and reading coverages..same thing goes for Ben....great protection of the ball and a good eye...Mcnabb got sacked 12 timesl eess then our QB's..so it's no like Mcnabb has the best OL in the NFL..the guy scrambles..

MikeO said:
Brady wins. I want him.

Question is, would Brady "just win" if he were mired in our situation this season and being "coached up" by Wanny all these years? I somehow doubt it.

Brady doesn't win, his team does. Their offense really won that game by doing that 'dink' style some many here hate to keep Manning to like what 5 total drives? He never had a chance to really get into his flow, and they ran the ball well. Vick is a RB. Manning is good but can be shut down rather easily. I'd take McNabb.

Brady wins, i want him.....cmon thats such a bad comment.

Marino didnt win, so we probably should of traded him right? I assume your just talking about SB's because the other guys all win as well.

McNabb is deffinatley the most talented QB of them all. Hes really worked on his accuracy and got much better this year. And really that was his only flaw.

McNabb...are you kidding???? I guess that win against a 500. club yesterday convinced you he's the man? The Eagles have had the softest schedule, they should have won. All year the Eagles have played four teams with a winning record. The Eagles lost badly to Pittsburgh. They always have an easy ride and get more respect then they earn. I'm sick of hearing it,is it just me or did Philly play the worst team in the playoffs? Is it me or does anyone else think Minn had no buesiness in the playoffs?
I hope the Eagls get spanked again in the NFC championship game I would love it.

Wouldn't want McNabb either.
Way too inconsistent, has played in an easy division his whole career & just doesn't impress me as a good passer.
Jimmy Johnson is the mVP of thate Eagles.

feelthepain said:
Is it me or does anyone else think Minn had no buesiness in the playoffs?

Yet the Packers did, huh? :shakeno:

The NFC is a mess....it's a 2-team conference, really. Actually, Seattle is not as bad as they play 50% of the time. I don't know what that team's problem is, because they should be a good team. Minnesota gets a lot of respect just for going into GB and beating their azz at 8-8.

Back
Top Bottom