4 Rookies to be test positive at Combine. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 Rookies to be test positive at Combine.

One thing I don't understand, is they call marijuana a performance enhancing drug. Duh! I don't think so. I think the NFL might wnat to change the reason weed is against the rules in football. Like it's illegal perhaps, but to call it a performance enhancing drug.:shakeno: :shakeno:

What a shame that there are people that say Alcohol is worse than weed! COP OUT! It may be and I am not going to debate it but have you ever in your life knew someone that smoked weed and didnt drink alcohol.... If you say yes you are lying. I am 24 and in the middle but towards the end of that stuff being "cool" but I live in a big city and never ever in my life met someone who smoked up and never drank.

ch19079 said:
if your so stupid as to smoke some weed right befor the combine, where you KNOW there will ba a drug test.... you dont deserve to be drafted.

yea, i agree that was a bone headed move by him. Some team is still gonna take a chance on him, albeit probably not till the third round at the earliest, imo. alot of talent though.

kbeath said:
What a shame that there are people that say Alcohol is worse than weed! COP OUT! It may be and I am not going to debate it but have you ever in your life knew someone that smoked weed and didnt drink alcohol.... If you say yes you are lying. I am 24 and in the middle but towards the end of that stuff being "cool" but I live in a big city and never ever in my life met someone who smoked up and never drank.

Hey Dingle... I know about 150 of them. Oh, and I dont drink. Alcohol is horrible for you.

why are people always surprised when they here about atheltes using drugs. This recent steriods scandal should prove to us that more guys are using than we may think. Didnt Charles Barkley and Charles Oakly say that 80 percent of players in the NBA smoke weed. ANyway maybe Antaaj will fall to us in the 2nd rd with the pick we get for Surtain

Tureo said:
why are people always surprised when they here about atheltes using drugs. This recent steriods scandal should prove to us that more guys are using than we may think. Didnt Charles Barkley and Charles Oakly say that 80 percent of players in the NBA smoke weed. ANyway maybe Antaaj will fall to us in the 2nd rd with the pick we get for Surtain

Antaaj was projected as a late 1st/early 2nd player anyways, wasnt he? IMO this may cause him to pull a Poole and fall to the late 3rd/early 4th (where we could snag him...a guy with that kind of talent is worth the risk, although you have to take some precautions and test the living crap out of him).

For Cripe's sake. Please stop comparing steroids to marijuana. Its like comparing ritual suicide to a roller coaster.

actually marijuana can stay in your system for i think like 2 weeks or more even, its not like the day before the combine hes been puffing, and he also could have been around other people who were smoking and got that 2nd hand high going... i mean who didn't know other people who smoked in college?

id take him in the 3rd round easy hes def a good talent...

Back
Top Bottom