4 Rookies to be test positive at Combine. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 Rookies to be test positive at Combine.

ahh 4 more rick williams joinin the nfl what a suprise damn dope heads.....:tongue:

If Hawthorne was to drop to our pick in the 3rd round I would pick him. Some players do take marijuana so it's no surprise that a few at the combine tested positive. Ricky had a lot more mental problems, public shyness and now he does holistic medicine, they are totally different circumstances.

Is this for real or it bull**** like other years. You always wonder that.

Dolfan2788 said:
If Hawthorne was to drop to our pick in the 3rd round I would pick him. Some players do take marijuana so it's no surprise that a few at the combine tested positive. Ricky had a lot more mental problems, public shyness and now he does holistic medicine, they are totally different circumstances.
Maybe Hawthorne could be our steal this year. Poole had some problems leading up to the draft last year and that caused him to drop from a late 1st rounder to a 4th rounder. I am still estatic about that pick. :D

Nublar7 said:
Maybe Hawthorne could be our steal this year. Poole had some problems leading up to the draft last year and that caused him to drop from a late 1st rounder to a 4th rounder. I am still estatic about that pick. :D

Gotta give spielman credit for that pick. Actually for all the criticism he has taken, he hasn't done a bad job in the middle rds of the draft. BTW he wasn't the one behind the drafting of Jamar Fletcher or Eddie Moore (that was Wanny).

kingnate85 said:
Haven't we had our share of failures with players that like to dope?

It's only really been Ricky and they were totally different circumstances. He was mentally unstable and Wanny couldn't see that. All he could see is a ride to the playoffs as long as he ran the ball 30 times a game. He was very shy, had mental instability and like holistic medicine or whatever. As Nublar said we picked up Poole in the 4th after he was projected to go late 1st round, I would like to pick him or Marion Barber III with our 3rd round pick.

It's a PFT link. Take it for what it's worth. I didn't even read it.

Back
Top Bottom