4 round mock draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 round mock draft

will myron rolle fall to the fourth? from what I have read, I get the impression he won't be around for our 4th round pick.

will myron rolle fall to the fourth? from what I have read, I get the impression he won't be around for our 4th round pick.
Yeah, as of now it's possible. After the combine, I will make my judgement on his stock. Gilyard may also be a second rounder.

I'm starting to get more and more into the draft every year, and this year I have done a mock draft. Well, here's my second, tell me what you think.

Round 1: Sergio Kindle :: OLB :: Texas

Round 2: Brandon Spikes :: ILB :: Florida

Round 3: Mardy Gilyard :: WR :: Cincinnatti

Round 4: Myron Rolle :: SS :: Florida State

Maybe a bit unrealistic. Rounds 2-4 in this draft really depend on how the combine goes for those particular players.

I don't like the first round pick; rather draft Brandon Graham, Jason Pierre-Paul, Everson Griffen, Rolando McClain, Dan Williams, or Jerry Hughes. Second and third round picks are ok, (I like Koa Misi in the second round). But your fourth round pick confuses me, because we already have enough SS, what we need is a legitimate FS, someone like Chris Cook, Major Wright, Larry Assante, and Robert Johnson should be available in the fourth round.

I don't like the first round pick; rather draft Brandon Graham, Jason Pierre-Paul, Everson Griffen, Rolando McClain, Dan Williams, or Jerry Hughes. Second and third round picks are ok, (I like Koa Misi in the second round). But your fourth round pick confuses me, because we already have enough SS, what we need is a legitimate FS, someone like Chris Cook, Major Wright, Larry Assante, and Robert Johnson should be available in the fourth round.
Rolle could either be a replacement down the road for Bell, or could play FS. He has said before he can play free safety.

Worst case scenario, Dolphins draft Brandon Graham or Earl Thomas.

Sergio Kindle is not on the Dolphins radar in the 1st.

And Myron Rolle has said he can play free safety, although he spent his time at FSU at SS, so it would be a tough transition (as we saw with Gibril this year).

Myron is cerebral enough to be a FS...the guy who basically QBs the secondary. If he shows enough speed in workouts for covering the deep middle, then I'd guess we would consider him as a FS prospect.

Arguably, Gibril's best season was 2007. Other than last season with us, it was his only other season as the FS.

Also, surprisingly to most of us. ProFootballFocus.com graded Wilson as the 15th best safety in the league in 2009. It will be interesting to see if our braintrust agrees

I still fail to see why Spikes constantly gets compared to Crowder. Other than the fact that they're both from Florida, play the same position and have dreads, I don't see it. Their games are much different.

The guy whom Spikes most reminds me of is Bryan Cox. Maybe it's because of the #51 ;)

I'm starting to get more and more into the draft every year, and this year I have done a mock draft. Well, here's my second, tell me what you think.

Round 1: Sergio Kindle :: OLB :: Texas

Round 2: Brandon Spikes :: ILB :: Florida

Round 3: Mardy Gilyard :: WR :: Cincinnatti

Round 4: Myron Rolle :: SS :: Florida State

Maybe a bit unrealistic. Rounds 2-4 in this draft really depend on how the combine goes for those particular players.
Always appreciate anyone's effort to come up with a reasonable mock draft, especially this early.

I agree on the positions you have us addressing and when, but may prefer different players at those spots.

I'd put Griffen in the 1st, and being a big fan of Jordan Shipley, may slot him in as the 3rd round WR. Agree totally on Spikes in the 2nd and Rolle in the 4th if he is there.

Back
Top Bottom