4 round mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 round mock draft

Ricky_Fan34

Suns and Fins superfan
Reaction score
I'm starting to get more and more into the draft every year, and this year I have done a mock draft. Well, here's my second, tell me what you think.

Round 1: Sergio Kindle :: OLB :: Texas

Round 2: Brandon Spikes :: ILB :: Florida

Round 3: Mardy Gilyard :: WR :: Cincinnatti

Round 4: Myron Rolle :: SS :: Florida State

Maybe a bit unrealistic. Rounds 2-4 in this draft really depend on how the combine goes for those particular players.

Why are we drafting a SS when we have no FS?

Personally I'd rather have Griffen or Graham then Kindle in the first.

Kindle is not worth pick 12 IMO. I have him rated as a 2nd round pick.

Worst case scenario, Dolphins draft Brandon Graham or Earl Thomas.

Sergio Kindle is not on the Dolphins radar in the 1st.

And Myron Rolle has said he can play free safety, although he spent his time at FSU at SS, so it would be a tough transition (as we saw with Gibril this year).

Pick 1: Sean Weatherspoon or Brandon Graham
Pick 2: Jerry Hughes or Koa Misi
Pick 3: Joe McKnight or McCluster (rather have mccluster)
Pick 4: Carlton Mitchel WR 6'4 200lbs i think hes going to fall, projected round 2 but well see how he does at the combine
Pick 5: Lamarr Houston or Arthur Jones, i think lamarr will be gone, hes kind of under the radar right now but at his size if he runs 4.9 or under at combine hell go in round 2 or 3, i think arthur jones will fall due to a knee injury and a chest injury

i really dont like Kindle that much, theres atleast 7 or 8 other linebackers i would take before him, but im not miami FO

Sergio Kindle is not on the Dolphins radar in the 1st.

This is foolish to say. You have absolutely no idea who the Phins have on their radar. I hate it when people act like they do. :err:

I for one would be just fine with Kindle at #12, although I'd very much prefer JPP or McClain if available.

Well nobody has complained about the gilyard pick I don't think, so that pick might be liked by us fans. Somwhere I heard that the dolphins were eyeing him, but I can't remember where

with the exception of Kindle, i would be ok with that draft. it's not that i don't like Kindle as a player, but #12 is a bit high IMO. Spikes in round 2 and Gilyard in round 3 are very good picks. Rolle has been a lot better than expected at the Senior Bowl and might be able to play FS in the pro's. at the very worst, he'll compete for a starting spot at SS.

I still fail to see why Spikes constantly gets compared to Crowder. Other than the fact that they're both from Florida, play the same position and have dreads, I don't see it. Their games are much different.

i think you just summed it up. With ignorance-they are the same.

i think you just summed it up. With ignorance-they are the same.

It's because no matter what, if you go to the same school or are the same size as another player, you will be compared to him. Last year a valued member of the finheaven family compared Harvin to Ginn and said that was the reason Miami wouldn't even give him a sniff. I would trade Ginn for Harvin any day of the week. Each player brings their own game no matter what anyone says.

Back
Top Bottom