4 round mock.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 round mock....

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm a little bored and everyone seems to have a mock so I'll make this one right before free agency.First I'm making the mock expecting us to get Brees and Ashworth/Shelton so therefor I don't see us going QB or LT in round one or 2 for that matter.....I also think that Nick will try to get a corner and/or a safety but untill he does,here's my mock.
1-Manny Lawson or Rob Carpenter We need an OLB and they'll be the best 2 at that time imo
2-Richard Marshall-db
3-Rob Simms-G
4-Babatunde Oshinowo-DT
7-Joas Betts-QB
7-SS
7-who knows?

offence,
QB-Brees
RB-Brwon
FB-Barnes
WR-Chambers
WR-Booker-TO?
TE-Randy
LT-Ashworth
LG-James
C-Hadnot
RG-Simms
RT-Carey

Defence
DE-Carter-Roth
DT-Holliday-Vickerson
DT-Wright-Oshinowo
DE-Taylor
OLB-Crowder
ILB-Thomas
OLB-Lawson or Carpener
Corner-Poole
Corner-Daniels
Corner-Marshall
Safety-Lance
Safety-Bell
Safety-free agent/rookie
I think is very realistic but what do you guys think?

Ozzy rules!!

I love your 3rd round pick. Rob Sims I think is awesome. Man if he was still around when we pick in the 3rd that be great. I'd even be happy with him in the 2nd. I seen him in the shrine game and he was awesome. He's athletic, good feet, good with his hands, he keeps his head up. And he just got switched to OG. Most of his college career he played OT and he did good there to.
He didn't participate in the drills at the combine. But he did the bench press.
Rob Sims is one of my own draft day favorites. Him and Chris Gocong DE.

Manny Lawson would be sweet...the guy has great speed. :tongue:

good mock, I also think it is very realistic. I like Lawson, and Joas Betts is an interesting pick. Another late QB to watch is EWU Meyer. Just another thought. great mock. Will be interesting to see what FA brings us

playmaker1 said:
good mock, I also think it is very realistic. I like Lawson, and Joas Betts is an interesting pick. Another late QB to watch is EWU Meyer. Just another thought. great mock. Will be interesting to see what FA brings us
I really like Betts as he has a good arm and can move in the pocket and there'd be no need to rush him if we do get Brees.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
I really like Betts as he has a good arm and can move in the pocket and there'd be no need to rush him if we do get Brees.

Ozzy rules!!

good point. it would be nice to groom him

Danny said:
I'm a little bored and everyone seems to have a mock so I'll make this one right before free agency.First I'm making the mock expecting us to get Brees and Ashworth/Shelton so therefor I don't see us going QB or LT in round one or 2 for that matter.....I also think that Nick will try to get a corner and/or a safety but untill he does,here's my mock.
1-Manny Lawson or Rob Carpenter We need an OLB and they'll be the best 2 at that time imo
2-Richard Marshall-db
3-Rob Simms-G
4-Babatunde Oshinowo-DT
7-Joas Betts-QB
7-SS
7-who knows?

offence,
QB-Brees
RB-Brwon
FB-Barnes
WR-Chambers
WR-Booker-TO?
TE-Randy
LT-Ashworth
LG-James
C-Hadnot
RG-Simms
RT-Carey

Defence
DE-Carter-Roth
DT-Holliday-Vickerson
DT-Wright-Oshinowo
DE-Taylor
OLB-Crowder
ILB-Thomas
OLB-Lawson or Carpener
Corner-Poole
Corner-Daniels
Corner-Marshall
Safety-Lance
Safety-Bell
Safety-free agent/rookie
I think is very realistic but what do you guys think?

Ozzy rules!!
When did the nfl allow 13 people on defence.

Bartowboy said:
When did the nfl allow 13 people on defence.
Dude, I just wrote safety under the starters instead of next to them like I did with the d-line....:shakeno:

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom