4 years 4 cities | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 years 4 cities

DirkForever

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Gentlefolk, I started to be involved a while ago. Don't know how log it has been. Just saying hi. Firing Flores, as much I hate, was a good move if Dick Grier sticks it out F That.
Yest, there are threads. I am getting back in to it. Pretty non confrontational. Amen. And that likely does not mean the time to me, or t you. Once I have decent $$ I will do my part.

Being welcome to the nuthouse may be my only path to Fin salvation. Nothing else seems to have worked. Of course it has only been a few decades since there was real success.
I was peering through the Hubble Space Telescope. It takes a damn long time to get the message.

Gentlefolk, I started to be involved a while ago. Don't know how log it has been. Just saying hi. Firing Flores, as much I hate, was a good move if Dick Grier sticks it out F That.
Yest, there are threads. I am getting back in to it. Pretty non confrontational. Amen. And that likely does not mean the time to me, or t you. Once I have decent $$ I will do my part.
Hey Dirk. Welcome to the best Dolphins forum out there man. You're in great company. If you like a good laugh check out the contest in my sig!

Back
Top Bottom