43 Games-head Coaching Records For Phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

43 Games-head Coaching Records For Phins

taldolfin

Starter
Reaction score
Recent Dolphins coaching records through 43 games: Adam Gase: 21-22 Joe Philbin: 21-22 Tony Sparano: 24-19 Dave Wannstedt: 28-15 Jimmy Johnson: 24-19.

Does Gase think he is gong to stay ....No Way

I dont think he's gonna make it.

You'd think by now we'd see a flash of brilliance.

Last edited:
Gase = Philbin 2.0

Said it when he was hired. Gase did nothing to prove that he was a guru prior to coming here. You can’t give him any credit for Manning. Denver was loaded with talent compared to the Colts who went 2-14 without Manning yet was a contender every year with Manning.

I think that it is time to move on. We need an experienced coach who will bring back toughness.

Recent Dolphins coaching records through 43 games: Adam Gase: 21-22 Joe Philbin: 21-22 Tony Sparano: 24-19 Dave Wannstedt: 28-15 Jimmy Johnson: 24-19.

Does Gase think he is gong to stay ....No Way
Don Shula 35-7-1 Regular season. 5-2 Playoffs during that period, including 2 SB appearances with one win.
Previous season prior to Shula, Fins were 3-10-1.

we dont have to be haters...its not like the guy didnt want to win here. hes just in over his head. hopefully the people that make decisions see this and are ready to move on to the next one...
Are you kidding? I hate the fact that we have incompetent owners, who hire incompetent GMs and FO staff, who hire incompetent coaches and don't have a clue, for the most part, of how to draft players. This is football not some PC zone. I have the right to hate any moron in the organization. I have been following this team of the last 47yrs. and the last 18 HAVE BEEN A LIVING HELL!

Are you kidding? I hate the fact that we have incompetent owners, who hire incompetent GMs and FO staff, who hire incompetent coaches and don't have a clue, for the most part, of how to draft players. This is football not some PC zone. I have the right to hate any moron in the organization. I have been following this team of the last 47yrs. and the last 18 HAVE BEEN A LIVING HELL!

The 2016 draft says HELLO

Don Shula 35-7-1 Regular season. 5-2 Playoffs during that period, including 2 SB appearances with one win.
Previous season prior to Shula, Fins were 3-10-1.

Clearly Shula deserved a pass that following year and was aready proven.

Years ago some young punk Dolphin fan spit on the back of Ross' head while at a Jets game and he concocted this plan to buy the Dolphins and get his revenge by trolling the entire fanbase for decades. Hiring Tannebaum should have been our first clue.

Back
Top Bottom