4th and 10. Isn't it time this dope was banned? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th and 10. Isn't it time this dope was banned?

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I mean seriously. What does he add to the forum apart from antagonising people?

Either he gets canned or I'm going elsewhere.

It's been about a year since we've had to warn him about anything. So we'll see where he goes with it. If it dies right now (meaning no more replies or attacks), we'll remove the post(s) in a little bit. But if he keeps it going, he'll suffer the consequences.

BAN HIM!!

I don't even know what Boomer is talking about. I just feel that there are simply too many people here now that want to enjoy their discussion rather than tolerate ANY kind of badgering.

Looks like he's keeping his fat mouth shut. The people are giving him a tongue-lashing.

ZOD said:
BAN HIM!!

I don't even know what Boomer is talking about. I just feel that there are simply too many people here now that want to enjoy their discussion rather than tolerate ANY kind of badgering.
I know exactly what you mean. When these users do that stuff it forces the topic of individual threads to drift and soon people are struggling to see through a conflict to discuss the original topic. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom