4th round pick prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th round pick prediction

LSUTigah

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't have any inside info, but a gut feel. If Travis Daniels is available for Miami in the 4th round, it will be hard to see Saban passing on him. He knows the Saban defense, can run a 4.45/40 (don't buy it when people say he runs slower than that) and can play either DB or FS.

RONNIE FIELDS...

If he's there in round 4, take him. He has a lot of talent, but needs to pushed. Will make a great DT and secure this Dline.

Darryl Blackstock (OLB - Virginia) if he somehow falls that far...

Michael Munoz (OT - Tennessee) and Anttaj Hawthorne (DT - Wisconsin) would be solid additions.

BTW, Darryl Blackstock's last name is quite fitting. What's the deal with him falling so far?

LSUTigah said:
I don't have any inside info, but a gut feel. If Travis Daniels is available for Miami in the 4th round, it will be hard to see Saban passing on him. He knows the Saban defense, can run a 4.45/40 (don't buy it when people say he runs slower than that) and can play either DB or FS.

Try 4.59 40

I still think it should be McPherson or Orton if they are there. Both of them have the talent to become good starting QB's eventually. Whether they will or not is a different story. But if you get a chance on potential like that in the 4th at the QB position you need to take it.

Blitz said:
Darryl Blackstock (OLB - Virginia) if he somehow falls that far...

Michael Munoz (OT - Tennessee) and Anttaj Hawthorne (DT - Wisconsin) would be solid additions.

BTW, Darryl Blackstock's last name is quite fitting. What's the deal with him falling so far?

I completely agree about blackstock...not sure why he is falling so far. I'd love him in the 4th. I had him rated high, along with crowder. I was surprised to see crowder in the third. just my opinion however.

I definitely feel we trade down into the lower 4th for a later 4th and a 5th or some combination of 4th/5ths. Nick wants more picks, and early 4th he will be getting lots of calls for guys that teams think may have slipped.

archer1005 said:
I completely agree about blackstock...not sure why he is falling so far. I'd love him in the 4th. I had him rated high, along with crowder. I was surprised to see crowder in the third. just my opinion however.

Blackstock is gone. I predict Mcpherson. Might motivate Mr. Feeley to perform better.

Back
Top Bottom