5/23 - Josh Sitton And Daniel Kilgore Meet With The Media | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5/23 - Josh Sitton And Daniel Kilgore Meet With The Media

Good godis Sitton breathing hard or what.

Hard not to feel good when you know we have two those guys on our side now. We've been waiting for a good O-line for so long. Hoping we have one at last

Sitton looks like he wanders around Canada looking for bears to wrestle...

Shot this footage the other day while I was fishing up north, not saying it was him but I saw the guy later at the bar and he was rocking a Fins hat...

giphy.gif

We haven't had these kind of grizzled war horses in a very long time. These guys show up every week to fight and to win. RT's blind side manned by Tunsil and Sitton!!! These type of players remind me of Bob Kutchenberg and Jim Langer, old school Dolphins!!!!!! Kilgore in the pivot with Jesse Davis and James rounding out the line excites me because it's far better than what we've had in a long time. BTW, these new guys don't seem like finesse lineman to me. They look like they'll kick you in the chops!!! Maybe the team is over the finesse garbage. It doesn't work in the AFC East where the teams have ferocious dlines.

I don't care what any of the experts say, the Dolphins are going to be a 9-7 to a 11-5 team this season imo. With all the youth and speed that we have with the return of Tannehill and McMillan plus the infusion of a great draft class the Dolphins will not be an easy out.

I am confident in Sitton. Very good pick up and filled the biggest hole on the team.

Less confident in Kilgore and honestly think Brendal could be in the mix at center.

Also think it’s not a given we get Davis over Larsen either at RG. Think Davis is a tad bit overrated around here due to the poor guard play over the years and I think Larsen will perform better healthy and at RG.

Asiata is an enigma, will be a guy I want to see in preseason and hear camp reports on.

I do very much like the bookends and the potential young depth behind them.

Overall its a unit that has some promise, if Kilgore plays well it will probably be the best line we have fielded since the wildcat seasons.

2 good gets..couple that with Pouncey being addition by subtraction and this was a good OL pre-season IMO

Back
Top Bottom