5/23 - Ryan Tannehill Meets With The Media | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5/23 - Ryan Tannehill Meets With The Media

Great to see. Completely cleared. There's a noticeable change in his demeanor when talking about his teammates.

So I guess the "Tannehill was irresponsible with his knee injury" bit was yet another made-up narrative.

"And never was heard a discouraging word".

Be interesting to see who's gonna be the first to piss in the cheerio bowl from lack of self control.

tenor.gif

I gained an appreciation for Tannehill from having to watch Jay Cutler miss throws Ryan has shown he can consistently make.

I gained an appreciation for Tannehill from having to watch Jay Cutler miss throws Ryan has shown he can consistently make.

Yeah he gets a lot of crap for his deep ball accuracy but then you realize a lot quarterbacks don’t have medium or short pass accuracy either lol

The man feels confident and comfortable. That was clear. Man I remember watching his interviews just a couple years ago and he seemed robotic, unsure, trying to say the right things and not let any personality out. Tannehill has matured and is loving where he is right now with the injury behind him and the men ready to follow him. Ryan is ready to roll in Gase's system and get this thing back on track. Watching this interview made me appreciate him even more. I'm glad he is our QB. Welcome back Ryan.

Side note: I'm digging that tattoo too.

Just hoping he comes back and plays well man, the Dolphins really need him badly.

Get em Tannehill. Now take us to the Super Bowl

I have always and will continue to root for Tannehill to succeed. If he is successful so are the Dolphins. However, if this team fails to produce winning football then the organization must bring in a high draft competition next year. I would still support him but time would be running out. I don't have one single concern with Tannehill the person, just hope he can become the player we all hope.

Back
Top Bottom