5/24 - Reshad Jones And Raekwon Mcmillan Meet With The Media | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5/24 - Reshad Jones And Raekwon Mcmillan Meet With The Media

1.) Reshad looks like he's chiseled out of stone, he's looks to be in great shape.

2.) Seeing him light up when saying he's happy to have RT17 back as his starting QB

3.) Hearing Raekwon say the he needs to definitively know where everyone is supposed to be, and that being a leader isn't something that just comes with being the Mike but you have to earn it.

I think this defense will be better than it was last season, even without Suh.

McMillian rocking the throwback...love it.

Also, seeing how young he look compared to Reshad...

Jones looks so big close up, he's going to ball this season not having to worry about playing FS this season.

Thought it was cool how McMillan and Tannehill pushed each other in rehab... Denfense QB and Offense QB pushing each other to come back on the field...

Cheers for posting, two great interviews.

Really liked hearing how McMillan and Tannehill rehabbed together. Sounds like there's a bond there, which even if they don't play on the field at the same time is still important in the locker room.

Jones is the man. Love the guy, and I hope he does retire a Dolphin. Just not for a good few years yet.

I love these "new look" Dolphins. We have so many young, fast dynamic players on both sides of the ball. I agree that Jones looks like monster, just stay healthy. McMillan and Baker on the field together is going to be amazing. These guys did it big time at Ohio State and they're going to do it for us. As far as Suh goes, we weren't a good defense with him and we HAD to get out from under that contract that was choking the cap.

Were we are now suits me fine. I am very impressed by the way Coach Gase remade this team. Every slow footed, slow thinking, selfish over paid player is gone. We sucked last year, what were we holding on to? Gase picked his guys to build around-Guys like Tannehill, Drake, Stills, Tunsil and James on offense and guys like X, Tank, Jones, TJ, McMillan and Wake on defense. The way we handled FA and the draft was a thing of beauty. Gase listened to no one, he has his vision and he went about making it happen. Question-would Philbin have the sack to make moves like this? Answer-hell no. Gase is a dynamic leader and Philbin should be a greeter at Walmart.

I went to middle school with guys that looked older than Kwon. but I loved the fact that like some of yall mentioned kwon and Tannehill did the rehab (pushed) each other through rehab, that Kwon said RT used his experience to help himself get over bad days and to push through. we need that leadership on the field and off the field together. Kwon sees his Qb busting ass in rehab, and pushing them both, and himself on bad days, then he wants to follow suit. You don't think that wont translate to respect on the field if Kwon sees his QB busting his ass to make something happen on offense, he isn't going to be that much fired up to get his D to bust ass, or when he sees his buddy struggling on offense he don't want to say more, we'll help push through these drives til you can get it straightened out.

If we can avoid a disasterous injury bug I'm stoked about this defense and team

I like Jones but when he said he can play SS or FS......no he can't. He's a great SS but he's no FS. That's why we got Minkah. I can't wait to see Jones and Minkah out there together tho.

Back
Top Bottom