5 Bold Predictions For The Miami Dolphins In 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Bold Predictions For The Miami Dolphins In 2018

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score

1. Ryan Tannehill will get benched
It’s hard to believed the fresh-faced quarterback will turn 30 in July. That’s a harsh reminder that Tannehill isn’t a quarterback prospect anymore. At this age, he’s largely the player he will ultimately become.

Unfortunately for Gase and the coaching staff, that player isn’t good enough to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. Even if he comes back fully healthy after missing all of 2017, he doesn’t have the talent to carry a competent passing attack.

https://fansided.com/2018/06/11/miami-dolphins-bold-predictions-burning-questions-2018
/

Guy who wrote the article,
Didn't even bother to click on he link so don't even know the guys name. Just by reading the quoted part, it isn't worth the time clicking on it and the clown who wrote it doesn't deserve another hit.

At least it is a bold prediction.
My bold prediction is Dan the man comes out of retirement and leads us to the super bowl.

I appreciate links to valid news and such but these articles are beyond pathetic. I guess the off season can do that though.

Hold crap the two idiot myopic ones outshine the positive ones of Quinn and Drake. No chance in gods green earth does RT get benched for BO or DF. Also if Amendola leads the team in catches it will Not be a good offense. Probably would equate to an average of less than 10ypc since he isn't a burner or playmaker. It'd mean he'd get a lot of behind the LOS or short route catches.

Even dumber, Wake asking for a trade?! I wish that was the first item so I could have stopped reading there

I think Gase and T Baum would push Ryan onto the field in a wheelchair if needed. No way he gets benched. Gase didn't even want to bench Cutler.

Attack the the idea not the poster. We dont have another QB on the roster with half of RT's talent. You people forgot about last year already. Jay Cutler, a decade long franschise Quarterback for 2 other teams, showed he wasnt even as good as RT.

Last edited:
Lol @ this. If we learned anything last season it's that Gase will stick with his QB no matter how bad he plays.

Meh, they were calling for Eli's head before he won the SB...

Back
Top Bottom