5 Instant Takeaways: Miami Dolphins At Tampa Bay Bucs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Instant Takeaways: Miami Dolphins At Tampa Bay Bucs

Are you talking about yesterdays game? If so how much of an impact did the weather have in making defensive play look good?

Maybe somewhat. Helps that we played our 1s or potential 1s longer than they did

Of what we have seen in games, you're telling me that Walton has looked better than Laird?:shrug:

I think lairds an obvious cut not as obvious as farrow but obvious none the less.

Don’t care what he’s looked like against 3s etc.

The scheme alone is going to be night-and-day vs. Burke. And there is some talent on the defense. I have much more confidence in the current coaching staff’s ability to put these players into positions where success is possible.

I’m not predicting playoffs or even a .500 record yet, but 2-14 is not happening.

Thing is, there is talent on every single team. But our defense is VOID of talent at defensive end and zero depth at the corner position. When you have gaping holes on both sides of the ball, you're going to struggle. STRUGGLE.

If Rosen starts the majority of games for Miami this season, even if he doesn’t start the opener, there may be a tendency to make excuses because of constant duress. It should not be allowed. No excuses.

Are we supposed to pretend the OL play doesn't have an effect on QB play? Particularly a young QB. I mean, sorry, but you'll never see consistently great QB play behind a lousy line.

I got a blur redacted article from the feckin' Palm Beach Post...

i went in a few minutes ago to th pb post on incognito mode and they STILL put up the join our site, page blocker. I hit X, it went away but all the articles text was blured.

A good chance to go 2-14.
But if it means Tua and hope lets rejoice at being bad.

hmmmmm. Last i saw Tua, he was sukking max arse against blitzes and pressure in his bowl game. He would do better in miami? I am not so confident. Why would you be?

I think lairds an obvious cut not as obvious as farrow but obvious none the less.

Don’t care what he’s looked like against 3s etc.

If the kid (Laird) keeps racking up positive plays and keeps being productive and
plays sound football you may not be on the right side of history on this one...

I know you don't like the kid. But I don't think you're giving him a chance either.

My .02.

If the kid (Laird) keeps racking up positive plays and keeps being productive and
plays sound football you may not be on the right side of history on this one...

I know you don't like the kid. But I don't think you're giving him a chance either.

My .02.

I will take my chances. I’d cut that any day. There’s a difference between talent and production and people have to separate that. He plays a position where talent is a big deal

I will take my chances. I’d cut that any day. There’s a difference between talent and production and people have to separate that. He plays a position where talent is a big deal

So you're all for the more "talented" player verses the MORE productive player?

Keep in mind, "talent" is subjective.

Production is a fact.

Of what we have seen in games, you're telling me that Walton has looked better than Laird?:shrug:

i like Laird a lit, much better than garbage walton. He needs to be on this team. Kids got some wheels and has that "twitch". Somehow i think he stays. If not, i see him with billicheck. He likes these kind of kids and likes getting info on miami players.

So you're all for the more "talented" player verses the MORE productive player?

Keep in mind, "talent" is subjective.

Production is a fact.

That’s my eval on the player. I can find that anywhere imo. But I will say Walton isn’t anything special and gaskins hasn’t shown the nfl wiggle I expected off the college looks.

So we will see. He wouldn’t make my 53

That’s my eval on the player. I can find that anywhere imo. But I will say Walton isn’t anything special and gaskins hasn’t shown the nfl wiggle I expected off the college looks.

So we will see. He wouldn’t make my 53

Fair enough. I had pretty high expectations re Gaskin but right now I'd keep Laird on the 53 before Myles.
Tho they could both land PS. Gaskins is pretty "nifty" in the hole and reads blocks well (college game) but
so far the transition hasn't been what I'd expected.

Don’t worry laird will probably get to start preseason game 4 for ya.

Just make sure you say goodbye when he does.

Don’t worry laird will probably get to start preseason game 4 for ya.

Just make sure you say goodbye when he does.

LOL

You obviously were born under the sign of bull dog!

:)

Back
Top Bottom