5 Issues To Address | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Issues To Address

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
5 ISSUES TO ADDRESS
Aside from the future of Jay Fiedler and the quarterback position in general, here are the five most prominent issues facing the Dolphins

1. Signing Ogunleye
2. Rebuilding the offensive line
3. Fix the wide receiver position
4. Madison's future
5. Trimming the salary cap

yup - that about sums it up other than play calling... I still would like to see Ricky get more runs outside the Ts, but I guess you can say our OL or QB is not adept at running those plays ?

Are these in order of importance? Cause I really dont see O-Gun as being THAT good. I mean yes he is a great DE but with JT being doubled all the time wouldnt alot of DEs get sacks??

Agree with everything on that list except the O-Line needs to be #1!!

If we sign wally then ther is no chance of doing the rest of the list as stated!!....Wally I believe would make 1.8 if we tender him and then hes gone next year!!....Moving wally would be a better move not only freeing up that money but also acquiring a 1st and a possible 3rd!!!...Signing him to a "Big time" contract will tighten the cap on us!!!...Wally is as good as gone!!!

given our cap situation, Walle will get signed for the max as a RFA IMO

If we lose him and get a 1st and 3rd so be it, D Bo and J Will will just have to step it up along w/any new guys and Otis Grisby. There may be anyone out there willing to pay 5+ mil for him and lose the picks, so either way we can pay him next year worst case

These numbers are almost all off that he has put. We are 13m over with no one tendered. Griese's base salary is 6m. Madison's cap charge this year is 8.3.

Cinncy might do it to make a tandem with Justin Smith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom