5 Miami Dolphins who may have played their last game in Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Miami Dolphins who may have played their last game in Miami

Just wondering, he became your favorite when? Before the fools gold last season, or before?

Now don't get me wrong, just want to know how could Parker be one of the favorite before last saeson.
I think even before last season Parker was fine. He produced at a decent rate when you looked at his yards and tds per targets. I've always said he needed to be used like an alpha receiver in order to put up true alpha wr numbers. Sunday was a perfect microcosim of Parker's career. Limited targets in the first half equaled limited production. Heavy usage in the 3rd quarter and you started seeing the signs of a top notch wr. It would have be interesting to see if Parker played his entire career with Brees, Rodgers, Rothlisberger or Rivers.

Early in Parker's career I think he was content to be a team player and play a secondary role to Landry and even to Stills to a degree. Sometimes it's good to have team players who are willing to accept a lesser role, but sometimes you want to see that player really fight and claw for the alpha role. Parker never really did that. He only really takes the alpha role when it's thrust upon him by default. Despite this flaw I've always liked Parker the player and the person.

I think even before last season Parker was fine. He produced at a decent rate when you looked at his yards and tds per targets. I've always said he needed to be used like an alpha receiver in order to put up true alpha wr numbers. Sunday was a perfect microcosim of Parker's career. Limited targets in the first half equaled limited production. Heavy usage in the 3rd quarter and you started seeing the signs of a top notch wr. It would have be interesting to see if Parker played his entire career with Brees, Rodgers, Rothlisberger or Rivers.

Early in Parker's career I think he was content to be a team player and play a secondary role to Landry and even to Stills to a degree. Sometimes it's good to have team players who are willing to accept a lesser role, but sometimes you want to see that player really fight and claw for the alpha role. Parker never really did that. He only really takes the alpha role when it's thrust upon him by default. Despite this flaw I've always liked Parker the player and the person.
He was not fine before last season, IMHO
Thanks for sharing your thoughts thou.

Keep McCain. Let Rowe walk and elevate Jones to starting safety. We do need depth at safety so look to draft one (second round?).

WR room needs to be completely cleared out except Parker, Bowden and/or Perry.
- Grant gone
- Wilson gone
- Hurns gone
- Williams gone
- Ford gone
- Hollins gone (but possibly keep just due to size)

We may not even have the luxury of keeping two developmental small slot guys (Bowden and Perry). Would be best to develop one of them to become our 'go to' slot WR ala Beasley, Renfro, et al). This entire WR core needs to get bigger, stronger and faster. This group of smurfs is doing us, our offense, and Tua zero good.

Blows away competition when he gets the talent around him, and some more experience...Good possibility.

If he learns to manage the pocket instead of running into sacks his time to throw improves, receivers can get open etc.

Here's a better order Mr Grabber
1. Grant
2. Rantg.
3. Antgr
4. Nartg
5. Tnarg

I would maybe keep him as a kick returner only
He is good for one house call every year it seems
Fixed it!!!!!

Anyone on the offense I'm fine with letting go. Maybe keep Gesicki and Parker.

The least liked/appreciated players on any d are the nickel and whoever covers TEs. So I am absolutely shocked that people want to dump Needham and Rowe. Shocked I tell ya.

I’d say take another DB in the first four picks in 2021, and I bet Flo will because he collects them like rare baseball cards. Igbo needs to be tried at safety. Fast, hits hard I guess, but can’t cover the boundary. You have to plug and play him everywhere in the backfield before you give up on a first rounder. Just to save face.

Breida want be back, but I just never understood his situation. He was successful in San Francisco, and performed in very limited touches here. He has good hands and catches the ball well, and caught 9 of 10 targets this year, you would think we could have at least used him some from the slot. I mean, we were starting Mack Hollins as our top receiver for 2 weeks.
This question should be very relevant
Great points...so WTF?
Flores not like fast backs with big play ability?
WTF?

Back
Top Bottom